FS: Sony MZ-EH1 Hi-MD Player w/ medias & accessories

Rate this topic

everydae

PLAYER SOLD! SOME ACCESSORIES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE1

Hello!

I have MZ-EH1 for sale. Cosmetic condition is great, that I can't find any scratch on body or remote (including LCD).

Basically you are getting those you see in the picture - MZ-EH1, RM-MC40ELK, 2 LIP-4WM batteries, Case Logic carrying case, Case Logic MD media case, desktop charger, voltage converter (120v -> 100v. You don't have to use it, but good to have), box w/ manual, 3 Hi-MD media, 2 80 min media, and 4 74 min media.

IPB Image

I'm not sure how much to start with. So, let's begin with $ 200 SHIPPED (Con. US buyer only please). But I am widely open to offers. Willing to part, so offer me as well!

PM is the best way to reach me. Thanks.

Close up shots :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by everydae

Tiesto chose DH10P, not mine! So, I hate him now! (Of course I am kidding :P)

sebastianbf, extra battery was included with NH1 that I bought at ebay, so I have no idea where you can get it :( But I'm now willing to part, so offer me via PM if you are interested in one of battery :)

Edited by everydae

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for the interests, all of you guys. However, it (finally) is sold as I just received money order today.

One of battery, 3 Hi-MD medias, 4 80 min MD medias, travel charger, and media carrying case are still available. So, if you are interested in any of them, feel free to let me know.

But EH1 itself is sold. Thanks again for your PMs, guys!

stuge you're right, Im not sad about my DH10p (it's an outstanding device indeed) but I want an EH1 as well and I missed this one. You might think Im greedy but I cant help to think about it, once I have it and I will stop buying MD players for a couple of years :P

stuge you're right, Im not sad about my DH10p (it's an outstanding device indeed) but I want an EH1 as well and I missed this one. You might think Im greedy but I cant help to think about it, once I have it and I will stop buying MD players for a couple of years :P

Yes, you will find a good deal other than mine :) So, don't worry!

Anyways.. Some Hi-MD medias were sold, so what left is:

1x Hi-MD media

1x Travel Voltage Converter (110~130v -> 100v)

1x LIP-4WM rechargeable battery