Look, TWINS!

Rate this topic

theblueraja

This seems abit random...

Really, Why 2 of each? :lol:

What is random, my post or your question?

At any rate, two of the NH900s are in bad shape (one silver one is just beat up pretty badly and acts qwirky at times, one black one has the infamous 'button glitch'). I bought an extra DH10P because I found such a great price and I wanted to have a spare for years down the road when you can't find any new DH10P anywhere, and it is such an exceptional unit.

Why am I explaining myself? How about because I want two of each?!! :D

What is random, my post or your question?

At any rate, two of the NH900s are in bad shape (one silver one is just beat up pretty badly and acts qwirky at times, one black one has the infamous 'button glitch'). I bought an extra DH10P because I found such a great price and I wanted to have a spare for years down the road when you can't find any new DH10P anywhere, and it is such an exceptional unit.

Why am I explaining myself? How about because I want two of each?!! :D

The post, is kinda random :wacko: lol

The DH10P I understand the reason for...

But anyway, its not my problem

The post, is kinda random :wacko: lol

The DH10P I understand the reason for...

But anyway, its not my problem

Actually, it's not random. He just got that 2nd black NH900 recently. And how is having more than one MD unit a problem?

Edit: lol Unless you're referring to Raja's craziness as the problem. :D

Edited by jaylen

tbr,

good on you.

So now it is 4 x MZ-NH900 !

Nice dints in that silver one atleast the LCD screen is still intact.

The black ones really do look nice though.

Does this mean another MZ-RH10 & MZ-DH710 to round out the collection? Or a couple of red NH900 ?

You can never have too many Minidisc players or recorders.

TWO OF EACH; YES!!

He is following MY lead; everyone knows from the T-Board that i (rayzray) do/does EVERYTHING by two;s; it's my religion (to fill the void.

i got banned for 6 months because i wouldn't stop doing my "Double Punctuations". (and my 6 z's)!

my whole life is by twos; even my MD and Hi-MD units; and my cd players; and two amps; well 4; 8 tv's; two computers; two shoes. 100,002 stams in my stamp collection (sold it).!

i eat by twos; i sleep with 4 pillows; EVERYTHING is by twos; and;

they just LOOK good "Together".

theblueraja is only one of an "Elete Club" of "Two-somes"; spiritual twins; spacial racial?? well cancil the last one.

if only i could do at least one double punk; it would be soooo happy; but i will comply (although i double punk on PM's but not SBG's.

there are a lot of reasons for two's (2's); and the blueraja is only one; i am the other; and the others are all around us!

ps. then; why do i have 27 MD units?

Edited by rayzray

Interesting -_-... however my perfect Sony family would be(one of each): mzN10, mzE10, mzNH1, mzEH1, mzDH10P and of course the qualia Q017 :lol:

If anyone here buy`s a Qualia than that means he/she is more than crazy :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by stuge

@ TBR ,Maybe then you will be tempted to go for RH1 :P

If I haven't made it clear before, I will state it again; I have NO desire for the RH1. Here are my reasons:

- remote dependent

- no track titles on display

- odd shape (I don't like joystick-like knobs, plus it's a rectangle not a square)

- I own DH10P... with that killer display any unit would be a step BACKWARDS

Tell me about it, man! I wanted black to begin with, but I think you know the story behind THAT. I don't know, $1,100.00 for two black DH10Ps, or $460.00 for two silvers... lemme think...

i (rayzray) think if you should "Sell" some "Stickers"; you know; your famous labels for the MD discs; you can raise enough money to buy 3 more!

you got the best labels; but let us put them on (Rught side up) though. lol!

Edited by rayzray

i (rayzray) think if you should "Sell" some "Stickers"; you know; your famous labels for the MD discs; you can raise enough money to buy 3 more!

you got the best labels; but let us put them on (Rught side up) though. lol!

Ok, let's do $50 per sticker... I should get some black DH10Ps soon at that rate.

And it's not my fault Sony puts their logo upside down on their MDs.

oh; is that why? now it makes sense. excuse my un-focalness!

but, i think all the guys are really "Hoping" this is NOT your last unit; they are just trying to have a bit of vagueness to your sudden and abrupt hault.

to some of us; you are a Rock of Gibraltar; if the Rock falls; how are the Ilatians gonna get their cheese for the pizzas?!

rayzray you say such really weird stuff ! :wacko:

That hat of the rabbit, is that a japanese dorayaki ? Yummi !

thanks; i try hard.

oh; i was at a local book store today; and for some reason i showed them this forum and some of my latest posts; in relation to a DVD i re-mixed and a DVD i was buying.

anyways; i was IMMEDIATELY "Invited" to join the Store's local forum.

the owner liked my style and said his forum can use someone like me.

he knows my vast musical background and my ability to re-mix ANYTHING lately.

i showed him my "Rush "Rushed" DVD remix and was impressed.

if this makes me weird; the all be it. in the long run; EVERYONE that meets me wants to be my friend or aquaintance.

i have been analized by all my college piano students and have been "tagged" (Save).!

late edit]] ps; oh; the DVD i bought was all the OLD Cerial Commercials of all times; of course; i am starting to re-mix it tonight!

late late edit]] the only place i am not safe is at Wal-Mart's 12 Items of less register; i tend to blow up there occationally!

Edited by rayzray