What are you doing at the moment?

Rate this topic

mercury_in_flames

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually doing a couple of things at the same time:

- writing a literature review (deadline this monday) for the research project I'm currently working on so this means: reading articles, annotating (on my powerbook) and keeping notes on interesting overall topics (on my secondary screen)

- email conversation with my friends (they are leaving in a couple of hours for a weekend I was supposed to be at as well, but which won't be the case because of the deadline this monday :angry: )

- listening to my own live recording of '65 days of static', 'mogwai' & 'EITS' to ease the pain

- having small outdoor (it's 25°C and very sunny :D euh :angry: ) coffee breaks with my collegues

Stripping wallpaper ! !

The missus has gone to bed (works early in the morning).

Also ripping my latest CD ("musica en el Quijote - Orphenical Lyra") to (pseudo) SP via EAC and Sonic Stage.

Actually I think you're right, in which case it really was a late night for him.. :D - I'm confused myself now..

:D 11pm isnt that late but it was a tough day at work, I should go straight to my bed but instead I was sitting in front of my laptop reading MDCF and other stuffs ^_^

yeah right..'other stuffs' i bet it was prOn :huh:

-_- no man, besides MDCF I was looking for: 7-pin to RCA super-video cable, reference manual for the Microchip 30f3014 DSP uController and the last show of Markus Schulz. No 'prOn' when Im sleepy :D

btw, at the moment: Im reading that reference manual and listening to Markus Schulz ;)

be polite greg, if tiesto's having one off the wrist that's no concern of yours.

haha true true, indeed what a man does with his hand/s is their own business :lol:

I just got home from work, and am sitting wishing the kids would stfu outside, and that the a$$ next door would stop drilling, *sigh*.

worked till 23.30 (11.30pm) last night to get my stuff finished before the deadline... now I'm a bit dozy and slowly starting my day with a bit of catching up on MDCF-posts before I jump into a higher gear again for the next deadline (Thursday)

I'm currently actually doing nothing useful at all... delivered my presentation this morning (a deadline for work) and I got up at 6am (after about 4hours of sleep) to finish it in time.

Now I'm clearing my desk a bit and I will go and sit in the nice sun (25°C) in a minute

ah, the next deadline is still miles away... only Monday :lol:

Sitting in my cubicle...listening for tech support phone calls. Today is my day to sit at the desk instead of being out around the building fixing computer problems.

o/t but what do you do? I wanted to get into tech support, but my maths is abysmal and cant programme to save myself, I tried an ICT course, but I hated Delphy, excel, MS access etc. my brain just cant hack it. Is it still possible to do tech support stuff and not have to know/learn computer coding etc?

Sitting in my cubicle...listening for tech support phone calls. Today is my day to sit at the desk instead of being out around the building fixing computer problems.

Now it's my turn to do the same. :lol: