What are you doing at the moment?

Rate this topic

mercury_in_flames

just got back from installing some stuff into our 96 astro van. my dad wanted to setup the alarm to automatically lock when you arm the alarm. now it does, plus when you start the van now it locks too, and when you shut it off it unlocks. so its all good now. heres a pic of the van.

IPB Image

good shape for a 1996 eh? :lol:

-brian

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring cleaning, still. Brought the crib out of storage and am going to set it up in our bedroom. My wife's nesting instinct has hit with a vengeance so I am very tired right now. Baby arrives in August. :D

indeed congrats Ivan... but the important thing: have you bought a HiMD for him/her already (I think he/she wouldn't mind a hand-down if dad gets an RH1 :lol: )? and have you prepared a couple of discs with soothing songs? :P

indeed congrats Ivan... but the important thing: have you bought a HiMD for him/her already (I think he/she wouldn't mind a hand-down if dad gets an RH1 :lol: )? and have you prepared a couple of discs with soothing songs? :P

Ha, I like that excuse...

At the moment, I'm just here, at home just before my maths GCSE exam paper 1! :o

in about 1 hour!

Edited by danielbb90

good luck Danny!

I'm currently waiting for my home made pizza to be ready :lol: only three more minutes to go :angry: darn that feels long!

Ha thanks :lol: ,

& get a more powerfull microwave (or oven)!

If you burn it, well err... atleast its done! ^_^

Edit: 40, 45 minuets and counting!

Edit 2: Done exam - badly! :P

Edited by danielbb90

Thanks people. Music MD's have already been made. I still have a few from when my first daughter was born. :) Don't think I can convince the wife to let me get a Hi-MD unit and a HD DAP. :unsure:

Edited by KrazyIvan

Edit: 40, 45 minuets and counting!

Edit 2: Done exam - badly!

Daniel: You need to stop taking all those study breaks with the MDCF pictorials. :P

just finished fixing my friends latitude CPi. the thing wouldn't power up. so i just took it all apart and cleaned everything, then put it back together. now its working. woo! lol its a fairly nice computer too, a PII 366 with 128mb of ram and a 12gb hdd. loading XP on it now, and i like this cuz i got a windows xp home edition cd and code free. woo! go me! :ok:

-brian

Trying my hand at making an electronic/techno type song... I've never been too into alot of that music because most of it sounds (to me anyway) very simplistic and uninteresting. Exceptions for the likes of Aphex Twin or Amon Tobin etc..

So anyway, trying to make a techno-type track to see how it turns out. If it's decent perhaps I'll post it in the gallery.

Trying my hand at making an electronic/techno type song... I've never been too into alot of that music because most of it sounds (to me anyway) very simplistic and uninteresting. Exceptions for the likes of Aphex Twin or Amon Tobin etc..

So anyway, trying to make a techno-type track to see how it turns out. If it's decent perhaps I'll post it in the gallery.

What software are you useing?

just got home i had an epic 6 bottle of wine luch, it's now 12:38am & i'm trying to stay awake for germany vs costa rica in the WC.

deutschland, deutschland, uber alles. at least with the fussball

• 4 months later...