My DH10P US version

Rate this topic

Well my DH10p is here, it took more time than expected but right now it doesnt matter. I took some pictures and before you say something I know that they arent as good as the other pictorials, but I wanted just to share them ;)

post-3480-1147397595_thumb.jpgpost-3480-1147397621_thumb.jpgpost-3480-1147397656_thumb.jpg

post-3480-1147397817_thumb.jpgpost-3480-1147397803_thumb.jpgpost-3480-1147397837_thumb.jpg

post-3480-1147397860_thumb.jpgpost-3480-1147397878_thumb.jpgpost-3480-1147397892_thumb.jpg

When I first grabbed the DH10P I expected to feel something like the NH900, but it feels really different. It is more solid because its full metal body and it looks more durable device than the NH900 but at the same time it seems fragile due to its color display. After look at it for a bit I remembered that the open switch was at the bottom, kind of weird but no problem with that. Few hours of testing and I can say the DH10P sounds as good as the NH900 and the HD5. I havent taken pictures with the player, I will post some when I do it, but for the record I really dont care if they will be good or not, the camera wasnt the main purchase purpose of this device.

The display is one of those things that will shock to any minidisc user, it is one of the best display that I had ever seen and Im talking about Cannon, Fuji and Sony digital cameras. Im impressed and the fact of being able to show the covert arts is unique. This device is a truely collector's item.

The accessories included for the US are the usual USB cable, the cradle, a carrying bag, a lithium battery, a giga disc, the Ac power adaptor, credit for 5 connect songs, an ulgy pair of earphones and a non-lcd remote.

I would want to thank to Eek Technolohgies for their great service, superfast shipping (two days to Miami), and awesome price for this player.

Edited by richyhu
re-arranged attachments after IPB 2.2 upgrade

Congratz on your purchase, Tiesto! :ok: Thanks for taking the time to share your pictorial and impressions with us.

I havent taken pictures with the player, I will post some when I do it, but for the record I really dont care if they will be good or not, the camera wasnt the main purchase purpose of this device.

Perhaps a few shots from South Beach? B)

Thanks all you for your comments :D one more for the Club...

Very nice. Do you plan on taking that sticker off?

The sticker isnt that cool I would like to take it off, but I dont know how.

Perhaps a few shots from South Beach? B)

Let me find a good land scape of my city and I will post some B)

The sticker isnt that cool I would like to take it off, but I dont know how.

It won't just peel off? The metallic-ish sticker that was on my MZ-N1 did. I think richyhu's black DH10P came with the same sticker. If he doesn't see this, maybe you can PM him about it. Then, you can take more pics with your DH10P stickerless. :)

It won't just peel off? The metallic-ish sticker that was on my MZ-N1 did. I think richyhu's black DH10P came with the same sticker. If he doesn't see this, maybe you can PM him about it. Then, you can take more pics with your DH10P stickerless. :)

Mine just peeled off. I left it on for a couple of months at the beginning and was worried that maybe it would leave a mark or that the area underneath would remain a different color if I left it on too long. When I did take it off it was fine and left no marks / stickiness at all.

In fact Stuge if you want you can have my sticker if yours is missing ;) (Although it's the Japanese one).

Hey ,I forgot to ask this but i didn`t got that sticker on my DH10P :(:(

Don't worry too much Stuge, I got mine from the same place as you. Saves you the trouble of peeling the sticker off.

Nice photos Tiesto and congratulations on your purchase.

I'm still getting used to it opening on the bottom rather than the top like all my other MD units.

• 3 weeks later...