Sharp IM-DR410

Rate this topic

Embio

just bought this unit for £15 with all accessories, nothing at all wrong with it other than the fact it cant download (which is what my NH900 is for). What can you all tell me about it? I've read the equipment browser bit but now I need user opinions lol. Whats the sound like? Is the 1-bit amp similiar to an Auvi? Is it all plastic or is there some metal in the construction?

thanks in advance

What program are you using to download to your DR410? Did you install the driver for the unit and then install SonicStage? For my Sharp DR80, I had to install the DR80 driver first and then install SonicStage (in that order). The DR410 driver should be available in the Downloads section of this forum. You'll love the Auvi sound. Good luck!

oh I havent seen the unit yet, my mate says hes tried it on multiple machines. Hes a bit thick, probably didnt install the driver right. I'm not too bothered about downloading, I rarely do it anyway and I can use my NH900.