MZ-NH900 Problem

Rate this topic

Hi All,

Have any of you ever had the following problem?

A couple of weeks back I went to use my MD player, pressed play on the remote and nothing happened. Thinking the hold switch was on I checked the remote, it wasn't on but I noticed the battery indicator was on (reading full), but nothing else was displayed. I pressed play again several times and nothing kicked in. :(

I then tried the unit direct and it still wouldn't kick in. I took the disc out and then reloaded it and all was fine?

I didn't think anymore about this until yesterday morning when I went to play my MD player but the battery was empty which was strange because I had fully charged it overnight (it was charging as I always check it after being caught out once). I screwed on the external pack, that was loaded with a fresh battery and all was fine. This morning though, the battery in the external pack is dead? I only used the MD for 1 hour yesterday so the charge has gone somewhere?

Any suggestions? I will look out the receipt tonight as the unit is only 11 months old, but wondered if the MD Oracles knew of anything similar? Is it likely just to be the battery and not the Unit?

Thanks in advance!