Where r u goin` to spend yr vacation?

Rate this topic

fantalltheweb

In a little over a week, I'm heading off to Europe (for the first time in my life!) Making stops in London (one day), Austria, France and Ireland. Other stops may happen, but none scheduled right now. Going on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks. Definitely looking forward to it.

i'd love a good holiday but i've committed to a month on the couch for the world cup before i find a new job. perhaps by feb i may be ready for another sojourn in the mysterious east. or hong kong, singapore & malayasia.

It was spam?

By the way...

"You have a nice site. I have bookmarked it. But it's not easy to remember!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*insert odious spam here x20*

God, I hope I never meet the loser who makes those idiot posts. I'd scrub the sidewalks of whichever city he lives in, with his face.

just been on a 'working holiday' (presenting a paper at a conference and taking a couple of days extra) in Athens and Santorini... but my girlfriend is already planning 10 days in the South of France somewhere in August

most looking forward to snowboarding this winter though! :lol:

Edited by The Low Volta

I'm working full time, and I am going to try to get in to a good regiment of waking up early to watch World Cup. It's on so darn early!!!!

This summer should be gravy, I am going to a music festival in the forest of British Columbia.

You're right, Atrain. I could try California for a doctor appointment and a vacation on the same trip. Knott's Berry farm sounds good to me.

well i like your posting, i'm afraid it wouldn't be so cogent if your head was to explode from pent up tension.

You know, I was hoping I'd have the chance last year to criss cross the country in a car, meeting some of the members here and there (should they wanted to share a pint or three with me).

Or if any folks here are coming out to the Greater Los Angeles Area, hey I'm up for being a tour guide.

As soon as I wash my car that is.

just been on a 'working holiday' (presenting a paper at a conference and taking a couple of days extra) in Athens and Santorini...

Too bad we didn't meet in person, i just came back from there. Been in Paros as well, which i liked better than Santorini.

Santorini was ...eh... nice. It was sunny and I was in good company... but it really is an island for ppl who like to bake in the sun I guess. There is not much to see after you had an 'awe, what a nice shaped crater' and a 'wow, on an island the sunset is very pretty indeed' :lol: there really isn't even any nature overthere

I have jogged a lot over there (from the 'capital' to Oiya and then the bus back), our hotel had a swimming pool the size of a postage stamp and I had a lot of reading to do (for my research work) so I wasn't really bored... but if I had been on holiday for real, I would have been I guess