Replacing those big ugly 1st gen Hi-MD cases

Rate this topic

Karmageddon

Hey all

Remember thos giant ugly "long-box" cases introduced for the 1st Gen Hi-MD blanks? They were used to make them standout more from regular MD's. Well now that Sony has decided to go back to using the old-skool regular small cases, I am stuck with 30+ Hi-MD's (1st gen) in their long boxes with no small cases for them. It looks a little weird having two sets of cases stacked together.

Anyone got ANY ideas on where or how I can get 30 or so replacement cases to get ride of these horrid looking things?

I asked a guy at the Sony Store here in Vancouver and he gave me a funny look and said Sony didn't seel them by-themselves...

But I figure if you can buy empty CD cases as well as empty cassette cases & DVD boxes, there SHOULD be empty MD cases somewhere...

:-)

Edited by karmageddon

Anyone got ANY ideas on where or how I can get 30 or so replacement cases to get ride of these horrid looking things?

I asked a guy at the Sony Store here in Vancouver and he gave me a funny look and said Sony didn't seel them by-themselves.

:-)

You buy 30 regular MDs, you keep the cases and I buy the MDs half price :D

Of course I'm joking :wacko:

Regards.