The MZ-RH1 is here!

Rate this topic

Andicillo

I was just walking today in a very popular shopping center here in Chile and, just for fun, walked to the Sony store and I saw it.. Brand new, amazing, so small and touchable and yet so powerful... I wasn't carrying much money or my credit cards with me but I will tomorrow... :P

They are selling it at 169900 Chilean Pesos, that's 332 US dollars.. not bad considering that no shipping is needed.

They are also selling online

http://www.sonystyle.cl/cl/site/catalog/Pr...1&id=MZ-RH1

Just in case any Chilean guy is interested (or anybody travelling here).

By the way, this week I was awarded a full schollarship to attend a course at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London, so I'll be travelling to England in August. Do you guys know any good MD store there?

I find this amazing...Can't find a single one in Paris but Sony shipped it to Chile. I might move there :)

Once in London, you can check out the Sony Centers (Tottenham Court Road, Baker Street, The Lewisham Centre).

There a several consumer electronics stores in Tottenham Court Road (besides the Sony Center), too.

Qué wena compadre, apenas salió al mercado yo compré el mío. Es la raja... y aún tengo el rh10 me da pena deshacerme de él...

Felicidades amigo y espero poder hacer un foro de MD en Chile también...

------

That's good fellow!! As soon as the MZRH1 was in the market I bought one. It's cool (the spanish word I used is more rude than "cool")... And I still have the RH10... It's a pity to leave it...

Congratulations friend and I hope to open a chilñena forum of MD (or in spanish) in Chile too.

They are selling it at 169900 Chilean Pesos, that's 332 US dollars.. not bad considering that no shipping is needed.

By the way, this week I was awarded a full schollarship to attend a course at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre in London, so I'll be travelling to England in August. Do you guys know any good MD store there?

I think it would make sense to buy in Chile rather than London. EU prices are way higher than US prices, and the price you saw in Chile is pretty close to US retail price. I think UK prices are about 320 GBP? Which converts to much higher than 320 USD.

Also, EU units have a wierd volume restriction that makes units sound kind of emasculated. If your unit resembles the US specifications, then you will have no volume restriction.

Why do you want to pick it up in the UK rather than in Chile?

Edited by Fat Muttony