ANTISPAM FREE and good

Rate this topic

dogville

i use avg free

it's free from a company called grisoft

i combine it with a two weekly online scan at trendmicro housecall's free online scanner + cwshredder an anti spyware program at the same site

also i use spybot to clean up an other spyware related stuff.

i use avg free

it's free from a company called grisoft

i combine it with a two weekly online scan at trendmicro housecall's free online scanner + cwshredder an anti spyware program at the same site

also i use spybot to clean up an other spyware related stuff.

Thanks but I mean as a separate tool. It's for work and I can't change the antivirus. I'm looking for a spam dedicated tool for outlook express.

;)

At the moment I'm just using the inbuilt filter in Thunderbird. When I was using Outlook Express I had very good experiences with PopFile. It is very flexible and takes a bit of setup but is very powerful.

For Spyware and other stuff I use Spybot S&D and Spyware Blaster.

Try SpamPalFree. As the name suggests it is free & very effective. It will segregate the mail & you can have a mail rule that will shift them to a junk folder. This way you are generally not bothered by the spam but don't lose any mail either in case of error in detection.