SS 3.4 w/MZ-RH1 - inaccurate track marks

Rate this topic

JohnBeas

I just purchased a MZ-RH1 and installed SonicStage 3.4 (my first use of the software). I bought it specifically so I could transfer my minidiscs (these are the standard non-HiMD's) to my computer. The problem I'm having is that the transferred tracks are slightly off as far as the track marks. Each track starts with a little bit of the track before it. I have a bunch of discs with recordings of TV performances and there is no blank audio between the tracks - so I'm hearing that tail-end of the previous track on each transferred song. I did a search of the forum and only found one other person who complained about this: http://forums.minidisc.org/index.php?showtopic=15528&hl=

Is anyone else seeing this? It might not be apparent if you're transferring tracks with silence between the tracks. I'm using Windows XP Home with service pack 1 (I know you should have 2 but I don't think this is the issue). Computer is a Sony Vaio Pentium 4 2.66ghz. Thanks for any insight to this problem!