It all must go! Everything MD you can think of!

Rate this topic

MDBoy

As much as I love the format, I just don't do anything with it anymore. I have thousands of dollars invested in home decks, computer interfaces, portables, blanks, remotes, and prerecorded discs. I built a nice little collection, and hopefully some of you can benefit from this.

I have 2 home decks, 8 portables, 60 prerecorded discs, and over 200 blanks, new and used, as well as storage, labels, and a ton of accessories. So many that I had to make a excel spreadsheet with three pages to inventory it all.

So if you are interested and in a buying mood, send me an email at rafterboy42ATyahoo.com (you know how to change it) and I will send you the spreadsheet. Suggested prices are in the sheet, but make me an offer, and of course the more you buy the more the discount.

A few highlights include: MXD-D40 CD/MD deck, JE470 deck, DH-10P, RH10, MZ-1, MZ-R2,original recordings from REM, Oasis, etc. Sony ES, TDK bit club, AXIA blanks, wood MD racks, japanese issue MZ-N10.

I wish I had more time to play, but other things have taken priority. Please pass the sheet onto any of your friends who are interested. I'll try to keep it up to date with what is still available. Remember, if you don't like my price, give me a price you are willing to pay.

thanks,

MDBoy

I forgot to mention, I have a paypal acct if you want to pay with credit card, but it will be 3% more to cover the fees. I didn't post shipping, but I will only charge the acutal rate by USPS Parcel Post or Priority mail, and depending what you want, I'll group it all together.

I've already had 8 people requesting my price sheet, thanks for the interest. And remember, I'll let forum members (and their friends) have first pick over this stuff and won't head it over to ebay till everybody here has had their chance.

thanks again,

MDBoy

Pictures of any of the gear? I might be interested in one or two things, how do I get the pricelist or whatever?

I can take pictures of anything you want. Email me at rafterboy42ATyahooDOTcom and I'll send you the list.

BTW, 610's are gone, MZ-1 is sold, some of the blanks and prerecorded discs going out the door. email for an updated list,

Thanks,

MDBoy

I have four of the single row wood racks that look like a wooden crate. Each holds about 25 discs in a single row and has the MiniDisc logo wood burned into the ends.

The 610's are sold, RH10 is gone, some of the pre-recs are gone. But I still have tons of blanks, pre-rec's, and two decks and 4 different portables. Email me at the above posted address for an updated list. And I can reply with photos of anything you want to see.

Thanks,

MDBoy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for their interest. I have sold quite a few things but I still have a ton of stuff left. Email me for the spreadsheet. Highlights include, almost new DH-10P, 50+ prerecorded discs, tons (200+) of a wide variety of blanks, MXD-D40 cd/md deck, PCLK-MN20 digital MD deck interface, and a perfect condition, new open box NF520D.

thanks,

MDBoy

Thanks to everyone for their interest. I have sold quite a few things but I still have a ton of stuff left. Email me for the spreadsheet. Highlights include, almost new DH-10P, 50+ prerecorded discs, tons (200+) of a wide variety of blanks, MXD-D40 cd/md deck, PCLK-MN20 digital MD deck interface, and a perfect condition, new open box NF520D.

thanks,

MDBoy

Hey MDBoy.. I forgot - Did you have any more R.E.M. prerecords left, or did I get the last of those?

(Not sure what else by R.E.M. was released on MD, actually.)

Thanks!

-tcp1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey MDBoy.. I forgot - Did you have any more R.E.M. prerecords left, or did I get the last of those?

(Not sure what else by R.E.M. was released on MD, actually.)

Thanks!

-tcp1

Yep, you got all my R.E.M. It is my understanding that there were only 4 albums released on MD.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased parts of my collection. I've been out of town for about 10 days, so to those of you still waiting, I'll send the updated SS as soon as I get back to the office on monday.

but a short summary, all my Hi-MD stuff is gone. Still have a JE470 and MDX-D40 decks, plenty of prerec disc, hundreds of general blanks, some new some used, an NF520 and N10 portables, and numerous storage solutions.

thanks,

MDBoy

• 2 weeks later...