Dumb Thing I Did Today

Rate this topic

Sparda

Today I brought my RH1 along with me to school (no its not a horror story, don't worry) and upon turning it on, it wouldn't so i checked the hold button, what do you know, it was in the hold position, so i reversed the hold slide, but it still wouldn't turn on. By now im like, bugging out, because i thought maybe i broke it, but then i just remembered i forgot to put the battery back in :lol:. So i brought my md player to school today as heavy bling bling even though it was in my pocket the whole time. Maybe you could share your idiotic experience with us or you could just post a comment :D .

Err Grape Pop....

Well it wan't exactly me.

We had visitors (and as usual I am the one kicked out of my room! ) My pairents were in my room and my dad beein' the clumsy thing he is spilled grape pop all over my minidiscs, thankfully not my NH1 but about 90% of my disks are now dead (including 3 1GB Hi-MDs), but I don't have to time to figure out what ones they are so I still have them!!!!

They tried to hide it so they all got mixed up! I didn't know untill I found purple stuff inside some of them! I coulden't figure out why some of them didn't work!

Edited by danielbb90

Err Grape Pop....

Well it wan't exactly me.

We had visitors (and as usual I am the one kicked out of my room! ) My pairents were in my room and my dad beein' the clumsy thing he is spilled grape pop all over my minidiscs, thankfully not my NH1 but about 90% of my disks are now dead (including 3 1GB Hi-MDs), but I don't have to time to figure out what ones they are so I still have them!!!!

They tried to hide it so they all got mixed up! I didn't know untill I found purple stuff inside some of them! I coulden't figure out why some of them didn't work!

they might still be able to work if u washed them....

.... my famous story, i was eating a jam croisant on the bus, spilled jam onto the md remote, it wudnt work anymore, cleaned it up, it was under warranty, took it back, got a replacement, no i didnt tell them jam got in it.

did u have to send the whole unit and the remote or just the remote by itself?

an u can eaily replace the disc's plastic shell with another disc. of cuz u would have to waste a disc, depending on how badly u want those recordings.

lol, I don't think there is any important info on them, some CD's that I have the disc for thats about it.

But thats another Really good point! ^_^

wow your parents tried hiding them? *tsk* *tsk* :lol:

If i think about it i have another story. When i just got my RH1 the screen had some crap on it so i took the felt pouch and kept rubbing the oled screen until i realized i was scratching it. After like a week the mark that i couldn't get off just dissapeared, so if i had waited, the screen wouldn't have millions of streaks. Isn't there anything that can add a layer onto the screen to fill in the scratches? :P

• 1 month later...

Not that im proud of my action but rather the RH1, about 2 weeks ago i found my RH1 under my shoulder blade, i must have rolled over it while sleeping (i listen to music while im still half asleep). To my relief it was perfectly fine, no dents no cracks and it still works. Goes to show the build quality of Sony vs some other brands. Would like to see an Apple ipod survive after being under a shoulder blade for hours.

Not that im proud of my action but rather the RH1, about 2 weeks ago i found my RH1 under my shoulder blade, i must have rolled over it while sleeping (i listen to music while im still half asleep). To my relief it was perfectly fine, no dents no cracks and it still works. Goes to show the build quality of Sony vs some other brands. Would like to see an Apple ipod survive after being under a shoulder blade for hours.

iv done this before. my mz-nf520d survived an entire night under my arm. :lol: