How can I play it in the dark?

Rate this topic

mil

I've just bought a MZ-NH600 and Ive realised that the display does not have a back light. is this because it doesnt exist in this model, or is there some function that i need to switch on to make the backlight go? Ive looked in the manual but it doesnt say anything about a back light so i suspect there is not one.....

I've just bought a MZ-NH600 and Ive realised that the display does not have a back light. is this because it doesnt exist in this model, or is there some function that i need to switch on to make the backlight go? Ive looked in the manual but it doesnt say anything about a back light so i suspect there is not one.....

i dont believe it's backlit, at least not on the NH600D, but i'm pretty sure the NH600 isn't backlit either, but u can get a remote such as the RM-MC38EL, the remote is backlit.

There is no backlight of any sort for all the Hi-MD units except for the RH1 which still doesn't use backlight but is visible in the dark, you get what I mean. The only reasonable solution would be to get a super sleek remote of your choice, either a RM-MC38EL or a RM-MC40EL. Both are good remotes but I would get the mc40el for future uses.

There is no backlight of any sort for all the Hi-MD units except for the RH1
and the RH10, M10, M100, M200 and the DH10P of course.

but the cheapest idea is indeed the ledlight.

Edited by The Low Volta

and M10 is the RH910...which doesn't have a lit screen, so scratch that one :lol:

yeah I know they are basically the same items, but I was just trying to be as complete as possible so that when someone reads MD-model numbers on a site, he/she knows which one have a backlight/OLED

and the RH10, M10, M100, M200 and the DH10P of course.

but the cheapest idea is indeed the ledlight.

:crazy::bad::blink: I don't know how I could have possibly made that mistake, I stand corrected. I guess when I think of MD i still think of netmd and even the older ones...... i still want the N10, soooo nice.

Oh, also for the two remotes i recommended, if you want the mc38el, i would rather get the mc35elk, it has support for kanji characters. Anyone know if the mc40el also have kanji support?

Edited by Sparda