Anyone found a nice case for the MZ-RH1?

Rate this topic

philpem

Subject says it all really.. Has anyone found a decent case that fits the MZ-RH1?

Just been down to the Huddersfield Sony Centre - "we don't sell Minidisc kit, there's no demand"...

I figure Argos might be worth trying, though they seem to enjoy changing the products they sell without updating the catalogues (not to mention the quality of a lot of their stock is pretty poor at best)

Anyone got any suggestions?

Subject says it all really.. Has anyone found a decent case that fits the MZ-RH1?

Just been down to the Huddersfield Sony Centre - "we don't sell Minidisc kit, there's no demand"...

I figure Argos might be worth trying, though they seem to enjoy changing the products they sell without updating the catalogues (not to mention the quality of a lot of their stock is pretty poor at best)

Anyone got any suggestions?

sony has a belt clip case, fits like a glove. though i had 2 of them and sold them away, but they dont offer much padding so i just went with a lowepro camera case. a bit bulky but it offers extra storage for a battery and the remote. check out the link below

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Pr...feed.LOW+REZO20

Edited by sector001

sony has a belt clip case, fits like a glove. though i had 2 of them and sold them away, but they dont offer much padding so i just went with a lowepro camera case. a bit bulky but it offers extra storage for a battery and the remote. check out the link below

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process?Pr...feed.LOW+REZO20

Also available in the UK from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lowepro-digital-ca...k/dp/B00013D5JY

If you get it, I'd like to know what you think of it, as its about time I bought a new case.

I use the black vinyl case that came with my MZN707. The USB slot even lines up with the hole in the case. I also use the green armband case that you can sometimes find at stores that sell, or used to sell MiniDisc player/recorders, like Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.. It lines up with the side hole for the remote plug.

Also, I use a GameBoy Advance ballistic nylon case for transport. It has a pocket that will fit my spare batteries, an extra disc, and my microphone. I found it at Circuit City for $5, and I think that Target and Walmart probably carry them.

Edited by milomind