Sony RM-MC60 remote (comes with RH10)

Rate this topic

smkranz

I have this brand new remote from Sony...they sent it to me in error because the one which came with my RH1 was defective out of the box...when I called (twice) to get them to send me the correct remote, they were distinctly *not* interested in me sending this one back, so I have no guilt in putting it up for grabs here. The RM-MC60 is a non-LCD (e.g. NO DISPLAY) remote with basic Hi-MD functions. It is black and silver. I have tried it out once in my RH1 and it works. The advantage this has over an LCD remote, is that this remote is extremely light-weight, so it won't pull as much on your phones/buds if it's hanging loose.

Conditions:

• First U.S. $5 takes it.
  • I will ship pretty much anywhere for actual postage...your choice of method. PM for a shipping quote if desired.
  • Payment via PayPal preferred. US Currency (cash) also good. Checks or M.O. from US banks OK...will hold until it clears.
  • For reference, you can check out my eBay feedback (user name: smkranz )

I have this brand new remote from Sony...they sent it to me in error because the one which came with my RH1 was defective out of the box...when I called (twice) to get them to send me the correct remote, they were distinctly *not* interested in me sending this one back, so I have no guilt in putting it up for grabs here. The RM-MC60 is a non-LCD (e.g. NO DISPLAY) remote with basic Hi-MD functions. It is black and silver. I have tried it out once in my RH1 and it works. The advantage this has over an LCD remote, is that this remote is extremely light-weight, so it won't pull as much on your phones/buds if it's hanging loose.

Conditions:

• First U.S. $5 takes it.
  • I will ship pretty much anywhere for actual postage...your choice of method. PM for a shipping quote if desired.
  • Payment via PayPal preferred. US Currency (cash) also good. Checks or M.O. from US banks OK...will hold until it clears.
  • For reference, you can check out my eBay feedback (user name: smkranz )

Still for sale?

• 2 weeks later...