Sony 5 Pk for $4.48 at Target

Rate this topic

mdmania

Folks,

I went to Target just to browsed and guest what I found on their shelve?

Sony 5 Pk minidisc for $4.48 not including tax. It didn't say clearance on it or it was not in their clearance section either. So I don't really know what the deal was but they had Four 5 pk in there and I bought all of it from my Target nearby here in Boise, Idaho. It cost me $19.00 even after tax. I know Best Buy, Radio Shack and Fred Meyer still have these 5 pks on their shelves from 8.99 to 11.99, so go check it out. That's all!!!

Peace and keep rocking on with you Minidisc.

Target in Allentown PA has this 5-pack, but for $8.99. It's a clear plastic box but with no lid or top, exactly holding 5 Sony Hi-MD 80's in black, orange, yellow, purple and blue, no individual slip cases. Even at half the price I would have hesitated since no slip cases. Then again, I might have bought four had they been $4.48.

Corrections 3/4/07: The plastic box is not clear but the 'clouded-clear' soft plastic type. It does have a top, which probably swings open and snaps closed. The MD colors are black, orange, blue, red, purple. Sufficient labels are included for 5 MD's. I have since seen them for $8.99 at Targets in Mongomeryville and Plymouth Meeting PA. It is nice looking and I would certainly buy a few at $4.48.

Edited by Karl Myer

Folks,

I went to Target just to browsed and guest what I found on their shelve?

Sony 5 Pk minidisc for $4.48 not including tax. It didn't say clearance on it or it was not in their clearance section either. So I don't really know what the deal was but they had Four 5 pk in there and I bought all of it from my Target nearby here in Boise, Idaho. It cost me $19.00 even after tax. I know Best Buy, Radio Shack and Fred Meyer still have these 5 pks on their shelves from 8.99 to 11.99, so go check it out. That's all!!!

Peace and keep rocking on with you Minidisc.

Is that you, Oliver? I mean, Boise, Idaho, it COULD be you...just thought I'd ask while I was here.

Bruce (from back in the day of discussing mds-w1 etc etc on that board that was always getting spammed)