christina aguilera

Rate this topic

rayzray

in the middle of one of my A/V projects;; i paused Christina's new "Candyman" video and noticed her possibly exposing herself as she leans over..

i have been trying all day to warn her;; but all my trying goes in vain..

does anyone know how to get in touch with her or her posse to warn her..

it happens at about 1 min 08 sec to 1 min 10 sec into the video..

i don't want her to become the next JJ..

[late edit] i really hope i am wrong;; but i am always right.. i guess this kills my project for my students..

[[late late edit]] i was trying to layer a cleaner version of the audio to the video..

Edited by rayzray

mmmm,, must get that magazine;; but;;

one thing is to take almost nude pics on purpose;; and another thing is to let you genitals hang out in a music/video meant for kids and young teens..

someone made a BIG mistake,, or did they let it fly on purpose..

why is it i am the only one in the whole world that spotted it??

i wish someone could warn them;; i don't have the tech knowledge to do it;; i'm only a has been "rocker" with a multitude of MD blings.. *with BIG eyes*..

mmmm,, must get that magazine;; but;;

one thing is to take almost nude pics on purpose;; and another thing is to let you genitals hang out in a music/video meant for kids and young teens..

someone made a BIG mistake,, or did they let it fly on purpose..

why is it i am the only one in the whole world that spotted it??

i wish someone could warn them;; i don't have the tech knowledge to do it;; i'm only a has been "rocker" with a multitude of MD blings.. *with BIG eyes*..

i haven't seen the video, maybe i should check it out...........i love the CD though.

Post a clip of the compromising material Ray... X-tina is probably part of Brit's & Paris' fanny-flashing gang... or a desperate wannabe to the gang... pff...

i didn't know how to post a clip (video);; but i CAN turn it into a JPEG pic;; i'll get to it now.. my wife told me to "Let it go";; and i told her "when you stop smoking"..

stand by for a pic.. (but we can assume this is only an illusion)

AguileraDance5.jpg

AguileraDance6.jpg

AguileraDance7.jpg

AguileraDance8.jpg

Edited by rayzray

Nothing more than a revealing thong from my viewpoint, exposing some appealing butt, but you've probably got a more accurate impression on your TV screen, it comes over merely heavily pixelized on my end.

it's probably best that i am working with inferior equipment;; if the pixels were better;; i would get thrown off the site..

my wife says it's the real thing..

the DVD'R originally recorded in LP mode;; and i transfered it to my S**t Samsung camcorder;; which makes pics;; then to Photosuite2;; to photobucket;; then to yous..

i will try to re-record it in XP-Mode (1 hr) (PCM) and see if it improves..

Edited by rayzray

Nothing more than a revealing thong from my viewpoint, exposing some appealing butt, but you've probably got a more accurate impression on your TV screen, it comes over merely heavily pixelized on my end.

And a nice set of pins too.......one of the sexiest singers around me thinks. It could be a case of the F F Gang striking again, I saw it happen a few years ago on some sci fi programme. They must know they're doing it. :pleasantry: