FS: Sony MZ-NH700

Rate this topic

gully

I bought this over a year ago(Minidisco sale). It is virtually unused. I did record a few hours on one non hi-md minidisc, just to use it, and haven't used it since. I also have available a set of Sound Professional SP-TFB-2 in-ear binaural microphones, purchased used, never used by me, list price $69 from Sound Professionals.

Here's the deal: I'd like to sell these and could throw in 20 to 30 original style used minidiscs, but I don't really need to sell them. I clearly never got into hi-md, but this machine could serve me well if and when my multiple Sharp mds ever die. It's just that I hate to see it sitting around not being used.

Sony MZ-NH 700 comes with ac adapter, Sony rechargeable AA battery, and a Sony case. I think I have the manual ,but haven't seen it recently.

Please don't make me an insulting offer, but this could be a great deal for someone wanting to get into recording of live music in the highest quality.

Hi, do you have any feedback? or do you have a PayPal account? SheWasInc. has this listed for $160 including shipping, is this around what you expect?

I do have a Paypal account, and, while it is much more buying than selling, have a Ebay %100 as oldgal3.

I would accept something just under $160 for the md itself. I would discuss the md and the microphone separately or as a package. I would also just charge a reasonable shipping, not like some you see at $15 to $20. I guess I'm willing to ship for free if someone were to buy both. Thinking about it, I'm not sure I have original packaging. It might have come wrapped in plastic. I better go look for manual. Thanks for the interest shown.

How about $140 + shipping . My zip is 13417. If OK give me your PayPal email and I'll pay now. thanks, Peter

I think we have a deal here. Could you let me know if that offer is for just the md?

How about $140 + shipping . My zip is 13417. If OK give me your PayPal email and I'll pay now. thanks, Peter

Doctor MD:

Why don't you email me at gulliverfoyle2@yahoo.com

which is not my paypal email address? Thanks