rh1 case options

Rate this topic

inovermyhead

the MDC 2 looks real nice. 15 shipping to the US though for a 5 dollar case. hmm. I can't for the life of me find that camera case online. Do you have the dimensions or model # for the case? If not, it's cool, I am going to run to wally world sometime to try some cases out. If all else fails, I guess 20 bucks for something that works will do.

the MDC 2 looks real nice. 15 shipping to the US though for a 5 dollar case. hmm. I can't for the life of me find that camera case online. Do you have the dimensions or model # for the case? If not, it's cool, I am going to run to wally world sometime to try some cases out. If all else fails, I guess 20 bucks for something that works will do.

Try a camera shop that carries Soft Cases for lens filters , the big 75 mm lens filters sometimes have accesory foldover black Neoprene cases , I have one and it fits perfect . I think I paid 3 dollars for it

I honestly don't know what a lens filter is... :scratchhead:

I like the look of that lowepro apex 60 Aw, so I may try to find one in stores near me.

Does anyone know if the case thing that came with the mz-n707 will fit the rh1? If so I may buy a camera case, and keep it in that slip case thing...maybe that is overkill.

Hi Donny,

A lens filter is just what it says, on a good camera you have the options of putting different "filters" over the lens for special effects, color hilight etc.

As for the case, the 707 will work, as well, when I got my NH1 from Australia it came with a Hi-MD case that holds the NH1 plus discs ets, try online maybe some Sony store has one.

Good luck,

Bob

I honestly don't know what a lens filter is... :scratchhead:

I like the look of that lowepro apex 60 Aw, so I may try to find one in stores near me.

Does anyone know if the case thing that came with the mz-n707 will fit the rh1? If so I may buy a camera case, and keep it in that slip case thing...maybe that is overkill.