Synchro Recording Problems with MZ-N707

Rate this topic

AE86_Racer

Im using the analog in and even though there is nothing playing from the audio source(my iPod mini) it still records.

On another note, the rechargable battery died in two hours of playing today and now it wont charge. Should I consider it dead?

Edited by AE86_Racer

Im using the analog in and even though there is nothing playing from the audio source(my iPod mini) it still records.

On another note, the rechargable battery died in two hours of playing today and now it wont charge. Should I consider it dead?

try rechargeing the batter in an external charger first. you do know that you have to push the stop button on the recorder toiget the battery to charge. it will show charging on the display. they sync mode only works with digital in. id does not work for analog input recordings.

So more questions from the new guy...

So my dad had an extra pack of rechargable AAs from our Sony Cybershot. These are 2500mAh NiMH batteries. Would these be an ok replacement for the NiCd battery that the unit came with and can I charge these or am I going to have to look for a charger as well?

Thanks for your help thus far. Its made the change to this new unit a lot smoother.

• 2 weeks later...

Any AA-shaped battery will work, and the higher the capacity is the better. If you were using disposable AA batteries they would be in the same mAh range.

I don't know if you can fully recharge the 2500 mAh batteries in the unit--I always use an external charger.