Submitted for your approval...Haunted MiniDisc Player

Rate this topic

Krull

Haunted MiniDisk Player (Ebay)

(An MZ-S1, $40 Buy It Now, $.99 starting)

The Description:

My girlfriend and I had been together for about three years, and then the unthinkable happened. She was involved in a horrific and fatal car accident. I found very little solace in the fact that she was in a better place. Her mother had given me some of her possessions that she thought I could use. Included in those items was this MiniDisc player. I began listening to our favorite music but soon after, strange things started to occur. The lights began to flicker when I was the only person in the room and the radio stations would be tweaked, to mention a couple of the incidence. All of our memories cannot be contained within the framework of an electric device, so as much as I hate to give it up, the phenomenon have become stranger and I very rarely ever use it anymore for fear of witnessing the unknown.

The body of the player has a few nicks on it from use, but overall it is in very good condition. All of the original paperwork, charger, transfer cable and headset are included, I have also managed to procure the Net MD CD that came with it. Also included are ten (10) MiniDiscs with music already on them, which can very easily be removed. a MiniDisc carrying case also is included that can hold up to twenty-four (24) MiniDiscs. Please treat this player with the utmost care. thank you for bidding.

Nope (as indicated by the subtopic - I only "spotted" it). Just, thought people would be interested, not as a unit to bid on necessarily. Maybe there's a better forum than classified, for something off-topic, offbeat. Sorry I should have been more clear. I just thought if anyone was interested in finding a MiniDisc player, perhaps they hadn't considered buying a haunted one.

Edited by Krull

I think I've heard this story before, dating all the way back to cassette tape players.

The lights flicker when he's alone? Reminds me of "Mystery Men" and Invisible Boy, who's only invisible when no one's looking at him.