Back again!

Rate this topic

doomlordis

Been away a while, sold my RH1 and bought an Iaudio X5, love it but recently i have been missing those little plastic discs again. Yesterday i bought a NH900 , like new for £65! bit of a bargain.. I spent yesterday converting my audio collection, took a while to decide what format to use but went with atrac 3 132kbps , real shame the NH900 doesnt support Atrac3+ at 96 - 128kbps but Atrac 3 132 sounds fine for portable use.

Just need to hack the unit up to 5mw and i will be back in Minidisc Nirvana!

Been away a while, sold my RH1 and bought an Iaudio X5, love it but recently i have been missing those little plastic discs again. Yesterday i bought a NH900 , like new for £65! bit of a bargain.. I spent yesterday converting my audio collection, took a while to decide what format to use but went with atrac 3 132kbps , real shame the NH900 doesnt support Atrac3+ at 96 - 128kbps but Atrac 3 132 sounds fine for portable use.

Just need to hack the unit up to 5mw and i will be back in Minidisc Nirvana!

welcome back to the land of the living, pulsating MD, hope it brings you much joy,

Bob

......looks around at the circle of people ......then sheepishly begins

Hello my name is.. um .. well , that isnt really important ,... I am an addict , ...I know I kknoww( sobbing now) I tried to give it up ,.....but ....but ....I just cant ,. hey , I went a whole month without doin any , but......... ,.......,.... I had forgotten about the sock drawer , and,...... I opened it and there it was ..AHHHhh waaaaahhhh , I cant HELP ITTTTT ???!!!!!!! ( completely bawling at this point )

Ok Group Hug ........

......looks around at the circle of people ......then sheepishly begins

Hello my name is.. um .. well , that isnt really important ,... I am an addict , ...I know I kknoww( sobbing now) I tried to give it up ,.....but ....but ....I just cant ,. hey , I went a whole month without doin any , but......... ,.......,.... I had forgotten about the sock drawer , and,...... I opened it and there it was ..AHHHhh waaaaahhhh , I cant HELP ITTTTT ???!!!!!!! ( completely bawling at this point )

Ok Group Hug ........

Maybe we could start regional chapters of M.D.A., start our meetings with "Hi, I'm (insert name here), I've been a MD adict for (insert time here), but I love my addiction, won't ever stop (many sobs)

Great idea guitarfixr, chapters all over the world

Bob

I (RAYZRAY) am willing to re-mix ANY song for this/these occation(s);; perhaps an alternative version of "On the Road Again",, or,, a Techno version of "I'm Back in the Saddle Again" by Gene Autrey..

ALL events like this rates a "Theme Song";; any suggestions??

of course,, i wold make the re-mix on MD equipment;; NEVER the PC or OTHER foreign audio equipment (which would probably do a lesser job of it)..!!

I (RAYZRAY) am willing to re-mix ANY song for this/these occation(s);; perhaps an alternative version of "On the Road Again",, or,, a Techno version of "I'm Back in the Saddle Again" by Gene Autrey..

ALL events like this rates a "Theme Song";; any suggestions??

of course,, i wold make the re-mix on MD equipment;; NEVER the PC or OTHER foreign audio equipment (which would probably do a lesser job of it)..!!

Ok Ray , you have to find the song " Addicted to You " and remix with md stuff in there instead of the feminine references.

Post it for my approval

Ok Ray , you have to find the song " Addicted to You " and remix with md stuff in there instead of the feminine references.

Post it for my approval

ok;; "Addicted To You (Heartbreaker)" by Simple Plan i presume and not Kelly Clarkson's;; yess;; but,, i only have a "Mono" version on my Standard MD's i use for Dj'ing;; don't have the Album..

good song;; i'll see what i can do;; MUST pick up da tempo;; i can;t stand songs that "Linger" with no-zinger;; finger me in da right direction;; selection IS good though..