"One Touch" storage boxes back in stock

Webmaster

Actually, I have 4 of these that I purchased from Minidisc Access and I absolutely LOVE them.

I personally don't consider $33 high at all for such a great product, they're quite solid and I have to tell you that I think Minidisc Access has some of the best customer service that I have ever experienced.

These seem to be very hard to come by so MD Access was perfect for my needs. I'm going to throw away all of my Case Logic soft cases now that I have these. The case logics took up way too much space. The drawers take up hardly any space. For long-term storage I'd go with the one-touch drawers.

Just my 2 cents.

Actually, I have 4 of these that I purchased from Minidisc Access and I absolutely LOVE them.

I personally don't consider $33 high at all for such a great product, they're quite solid and I have to tell you that I think Minidisc Access has some of the best customer service that I have ever experienced.

These seem to be very hard to come by so MD Access was perfect for my needs. I'm going to throw away all of my Case Logic soft cases now that I have these. The case logics took up way too much space. The drawers take up hardly any space. For long-term storage I'd go with the one-touch drawers.

Just my 2 cents.

I dont disagree that they are cool , I am saying that 33 dollars for something that is under 15 elsewhere is wrong .

I run into this alll the time and it realy gets my goat .

example Parrallels Desktop for Mac is 79 dollars online direct from Parrallels w/ full support .

In a Box at a Japanese Software store it is 178 dollars

I have several of those boxes myself , and the ARE cool , but 33 bucks is way to high , They were 1,500 yen on sale for 980 y each