MZ-RH1 THE END?....

Rate this topic

Quicksilver_mx

what?

It seems to be that Minidisco no longer is going to sell but Hi Md RH1, or single it has the MZ M200, it seems to whom Sony or has let definitively make the Minidisc and or what they pitch the tent is to eliminate existence, is sad, that they think?

It's true.... :-( minidisco webside has no link to MZ-RH1, only the MZ-M200 (basicaly the MZ-RH1 with microphone) is available :-(

I wanna buy and onkyo HI-MD deck,cause if minidisc deseapear I wanna have a large collection on music, anybody bought from audicubes? its a confiable web store?

I put this link ( the minidisc section has moved to audiocubes regular webside to audicubes2)

http://www.audiocubes2.com/category/MiniDi...8189586bf4186ae

It's true.... :-( minidisco webside has no link to MZ-RH1, only the MZ-M200 (basicaly the MZ-RH1 with microphone) is available :-(

I wanna buy and onkyo HI-MD deck,cause if minidisc deseapear I wanna have a large collection on music, anybody bought from audicubes? its a confiable web store?

I put this link ( the minidisc section has moved to audiocubes regular webside to audicubes2)

http://www.audiocubes2.com/category/MiniDi...8189586bf4186ae

They list a 5pack of HiMD as 45 dollars ,..... is that nomal? they ae 1,900 yen for a 3 pack here just about everywhere , and 1,750 yen on sale for a 3 pack