Just bought a New MZ-RH1 for $190.00 W/shipping =)

Rate this topic

Antala

Yeah I feel so happy!!!

If anyone needs one they can buy them from a very safe seller in here http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-16482737-_JM

I don't know how much shipping is to the USA or Europe but as u can see they are very cheap compared to the ones in Ebay or other sites. $2,299.00 Pesos is like $210.00 dlls.

great site, hopefully they still have some in a couple of weeks

Bob

and BTW, congrats on the RH1

great site, hopefully they still have some in a couple of weeks

Bob

and BTW, congrats on the RH1

Yeah he has a lot of RH1, he told me last week that he has many of them and also he also has other models.

He's a very good seller my RH1 arrived in less than a day or 2. Shipping to the states isn't that expensive. So if anyone questions or doubts I can ask him with my account.

BTW- Mercadolibre.com.mx is the Mexican Ebay...So maybe your ebay accounts work in that site!!!

Yeah he has a lot of RH1, he told me last week that he has many of them and also he also has other models.

He's a very good seller my RH1 arrived in less than a day or 2. Shipping to the states isn't that expensive. So if anyone questions or doubts I can ask him with my account.

BTW- Mercadolibre.com.mx is the Mexican Ebay...So maybe your ebay accounts work in that site!!!

How much is "isn't that expensive" ?

How much is "isn't that expensive" ?

Sorry My English ain't that good!!!

A friend just send a T-Shirt to NY and shipping was like $25.00...But I live like 2 Hours from Texas and the Items(RH1) are in Mexico city.

A guy from Colombia asked him how much was shipping to his country and he told him that it was $45.00 dlls...Usa is closer so it should be a similar Fee.

Man, you don't want to know how much I paid for my first RH1, back in may 2006... Just enjoy your unit. Global market, offer & demand, are dazzling.

Yeah; Hi-MD Models in my local stores are very expensive but in that site they are very cheap; Demand for them is very but very Low!!

Everyone here as in the rest of the World is buying Ipods.

Yeah I feel so happy!!!

If anyone needs one they can buy them from a very safe seller in here http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM-16482737-_JM

I don't know how much shipping is to the USA or Europe but as u can see they are very cheap compared to the ones in Ebay or other sites. $2,299.00 Pesos is like $210.00 dlls.

does he speak english? Shipping price to Australia would be nice.

Do you have to sign up to that site to buy from him?

I'm trying to register, but it has the "State" box as compulsory and appears to be only Mexico - is there a way to register for international users (I'm in the UK) or is it impossible? Can someone talk me through it if it is, please - my Spanish is passable, but that's all.

In the registration form there's an option in which you can choose a different country. Click in the option that says - Cambiar Pais and after that you will need to choose OTRO PAIS( Other Country) which is in the bottom of the list.

Good Luck