Audio T Station?

Rate this topic

KrazyIvan

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we've missed you. People even emailed me asking about you.

Thanks buddy -- sorry I've dissed the board AND you. I'll try to come back once its up again.

Sector, I cannot describe my joy with the Vaio... being so content may very well be why I haven't been on the T-Board. I mean, in the past I was always looking for the NEXT unit, while posting pics of my CURRENT unit, and so on... well, not many people care to hear about the Vaio, and I'm really done searching. I've found my player (at least for the next 1-2 years - lol).

So yes, I love my Vaio Pocket.

i guess i should be "Good" while the "Guests" are here;; but exactly what is a "Vario" ;; a toaster??

Hi Ray! It's a hard disk based ATRAC player that sony made a while back. TBR has three of them, I think.

ok,, thanks guys;; i really didn't know what they were;; i even thought it was a lap-top computer for a while..

yous know how much i hate MP-3 of any type;; but am willing to listen to yous rant about them..

mmmm,, ATRAC;; like,, my Hi-MD 900's;;

now that i have THREE computers in my studio and the original version of MD Simple Burner on one computer and SS 4.3 on the other;; i don't know what my next step is;;

buy an RH-1 or step back two steps and punt..

This is an unlikely meeting of old friends.

We should ask Chris to use a yellow color on the MDCF background=)

This is getting somewhat surreal I must say - didn't realize we had so many T-Board members lurking in our user database lol :) - enjoy yourselves while you're here anyway ;)

I don't think we'll be laying on yellow skins just yet, although you can choose from some others in drop-down at the bottom left.

OMFG 1 + 3 BACKUPS!! You are the man!!

Ya well I own 3 and the 4th one I bought mainly to sell to my bro or a nephew.... part of the conversion process.... sad thing is, I'm the one who got BOTH of them into MD just within this past year, and now I turn away from that and want them to join me w/ a Vaio :P

But they both are interested so it will come down to who has the funds.... so I consider myself as owning 3, even though I have 4 in my home. I have 3 cradles out, but still only use the 1st unit I got.

Great to hear from you Ray 'z Ray!! yeah, this is like a reunion.

This is getting somewhat surreal I must say - didn't realize we had so many T-Board members lurking in our user database lol :) - enjoy yourselves while you're here anyway ;)

I don't think we'll be laying on yellow skins just yet, although you can choose from some others in drop-down at the bottom left.

I don't think it's that strange. I registered so I could download some of the software. I suspect many people have done the same.