Audio T Station?

Rate this topic

KrazyIvan

Anyone at the T-board miss me?? I've been a ghost.

Hell ya!

Hey Guys and Gals never realized how much I go to that board until it is down.

:D

It's like a family reunion! We can all get wasted on peach Schnapps and yell at each other!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm down for that. :dance3:

I would be so up for that as well!

:drinks:

V

Edited by Valder

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i DO miss the T-board;; but youzz know that i have a "Deal" with God over my daughter's cancer.. so i can never go back there..

and my wife finally threw away my jar of Marmite;; i was sooo fweakin depressed when she did that!!

late edit;; i do have a constant link to the T-Board through one of your members who i e-mail on a daily basis;; no,, not a spy;; just a friend (who REALLY ) know the "Real_ME aka rayzray..!!

Edited by rayzray

Ah, this is a big secret and it will be great for MD fans. :declare:

I am getting worried about the Board, it's not usual to be without it for this long, how much longer can we hold out?

MD Fans will love it but music fans will love it even more. :give_heart::clapping::friends::dance3:

thanks for the nice posts;; mmmm;; i must find a way;; it is complicated;;

oh and vidit the "What have you bought lately" thread and see all the blings i bought today on my wife's shopping day in New Hampshire!!

i have to be the luckiest man in da world!! [Edit]

Edited by rayzray

Yeah, I've always wondered what that is. It looks like a Molar wearing a hat.

ok;; so you're not talking about my usual rabbit with the pancake hat;; yous are talking about the Betty Boop thinggy..

that is actually one of those crystal like vertical rectangle things that rotate on a pedistal with colored lights beaming up into the crystal;; thus changing colors as it turns.. kinda like a 3D image etched in crystal/plastic suspended in this clear mass))..

i shut the room lights off and took a pic of it as it was making it's red to blue transition with black constuction paper in the background;; then cropped just the head and saved it as an atavar;;

now,, remember i DON"T "DO" photography;; i don't have a camera;; so i take it with my video camcorder;; then press pause;; then take a snapshot of the image that 's on pause into the memory stick..

then hook up the 4 pin cable;; the same cable for the Hi-MD units;;

then send it to Photoshop 2 (i think);; ((my piano students load all these programs into my PC))..

then i size it;; which take a LOT of fweakin tries;; until the message board finally accepts it !!!!

i have one of these with the whole Betty Boop laying down as if it was levitating..

it gives me something to do while my wife is at work;; i'm retired;; i hate cleaning the house;; so if i don't leave my studio all day;; i can't dirty the house..

i have a lot of layered Rush photos on the Rush forum;; taken a long time ago;; but they don't respond to me there;; i think they think i am a weirdo;; lol

only the girls there respond to me cause i talk about my daughter's cancer..

i am not really a weirdo;; maybe an excentric;; egotistical;; philanthropus (sp) jerk) from the smallest state in the Union..

but,, my pants here rule;; i am the guru of my street and the coffe shoppe;; as long as i keep on quoting "quotes" from this forum;; yes;; they thing i am a genious..

yous guys "Make" me into "The Bomb"..

Edited by rayzray

ssok;; tweetie brd was a good guess;; i guess;;

can't seem to get the JVC surround sound thinggy going;; either i am doing something wrong;; or it just is a dead unit.. will have to go back..

but;; the Pioneer DVJ turntable is awesome!! i can make someone's mouth or body move n'sync with my main DVD/scene;; like fweakin awesome;; i can even make Tweekie Bird swear if i want??!! or Betty Boop.. well,, maybe Betty Grable (sp)..

Edited by rayzray