Lost Installation CD

Rate this topic

jhatto

Hi I am new to this group and to the use of my MZ-NH700 to transfer digital recordings back to my PC. I need this for Bat Suvey work but following the loss of my Laptop PC, I now can't find my Mindisc PC Installation disc. I have read the general FAQ and downloaded and installed the SonicStage operating and PA systems. I also plan to use HiMDRenderer or some other Wave Converter as described on your network. However, on our shared PC, my son has SonicStage for his E7 Walkman and when I try running these downloads they only reproduce his PA Files with the updated SonicStage on my part of the PC.

Pleas can anyone tell me how to create or where I might buy appropriate 'licencing' files for my MZ- NH700.

Regards

John

Hi I am new to this group and to the use of my MZ-NH700 to transfer digital recordings back to my PC. I need this for Bat Suvey work but following the loss of my Laptop PC, I now can't find my Mindisc PC Installation disc. I have read the general FAQ and downloaded and installed the SonicStage operating and PA systems. I also plan to use HiMDRenderer or some other Wave Converter as described on your network. However, on our shared PC, my son has SonicStage for his E7 Walkman and when I try running these downloads they only reproduce his PA Files with the updated SonicStage on my part of the PC.

Pleas can anyone tell me how to create or where I might buy appropriate 'licencing' files for my MZ- NH700.

Regards

John

I'm pretty sure Sony has installation downloads on their site....have you tried there? There are restrictions using Sonicstage to edit from personal recordings as I'm just finding out.

Welcome to DRM John. Cant use files from one computer on another .

The slow way , is to use programs like a Wav converter Or here on the boards is HiMD renderer , once the files ae in WAV format with the DRM stripped off of them they can be moved around

If you have a Mac and an RH1 you wouldnt have that problem. Everything gets imported as WAV from the MD , so it goes staight to an open file with no DRM attached , With the exeption of Downloading to the RH1 , then it cannot be transfered or uploaded to another computer from the RH1 , but the Open WAV file can be freely moved , just put it on a CD as data not an Audio CD . Or external HDD , USB Drive etc.

Edited by Guitarfxr