WTT: MZ-DH10P for MZ-M10/M100

Rate this topic

raintheory

I'd like to get an MZ-M100, or maybe MZ-M10. I'm willing to trade my MZ-DH10P. The unit is in great condition, and I'm hoping somebody would get more use out of it than I do.

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MZ-DH10P.html

I'm in need of a portable that has a Mic-Input, and is Mac-compatible (hence the MZ-M100/M10). I might go for other Hi-MD units as well, as long as they have Mic-In.

I'll also consider a trade for possibly 2 good quality legacy recorders, provided they are MDLP and have Mic-inputs with mic sensitivity Hi/Low setting. I will consider this, although the main reason for the trade is for a Mac-compatible recorder that my wife can use, so no promises on the legacy portables.

The MZ-DH10 comes with it's charging cradle and cables. I'm not sure if it came with a remote initially, but I'll also throw in a basic RM-MC60 remote.

I'll post pics if requested.

Thanks!

Edited by raintheory

my poor DH10P...orphaned again...

I'd like to get an MZ-M100, or maybe MZ-M10. I'm willing to trade my MZ-DH10P. The unit is in great condition, and I'm hoping somebody would get more use out of it than I do.

http://www.minidisc.org/part_Sony_MZ-DH10P.html

I'm in need of a portable that has a Mic-Input, and is Mac-compatible (hence the MZ-M100/M10). I might go for other Hi-MD units as well, as long as they have Mic-In.

I'll also consider a trade for possibly 2 good quality legacy recorders, provided they are MDLP and have Mic-inputs with mic sensitivity Hi/Low setting. I will consider this, although the main reason for the trade is for a Mac-compatible recorder that my wife can use, so no promises on the legacy portables.

The MZ-DH10 comes with it's charging cradle and cables. I'm not sure if it came with a remote initially, but I'll also throw in a basic RM-MC60 remote.

I'll post pics if requested.

Thanks!

my poor DH10P...orphaned again...

:( ... :)

Yes, unfortunately I haven't been able to give it the use it deserves. It is truly a wonderful unit.

Trust me, if our RH10 hadn't bit the dust I wouldn't be able to part ways with it. Alas, we are in need of a second Hi-MD that has a mic-in.

I'd bet just about anything that if/when someone shows interest I will start needing a camera while I'm out and about. ;)

Edited by raintheory

:( ... :)

Yes, unfortunately I haven't been able to give it the use it deserves. It is truly a wonderful unit.

Trust me, if our RH10 hadn't bit the dust I wouldn't be able to part ways with it. Alas, we are in need of a second Hi-MD that has a mic-in.

I'd bet just about anything that if/when someone shows interest I will start needing a camera while I'm out and about. ;)

I'll trade you either my mz-rh 910 or two mz-nf610 for it... All are in good condition.