MDM-X4 FS

Rate this topic

doctorminidisc

I have a like new MDM-X4, SONY 4 Track MD, Bought for a dear friend (a virtuoso that was looking for something more simple) and was never used, only a few times at home (to realize that it was too much to deal with during a performance).

Will consider partial/full trades, like MZ-B10/100 or MZ-N707 (no HiMD) or can list on eBay (+300 feedback). $350 or best offer/highest bid.

I have a like new MDM-X4, SONY 4 Track MD, Bought for a dear friend (a virtuoso that was looking for something more simple) and was never used, only a few times at home (to realize that it was too much to deal with during a performance).

Will consider partial/full trades, like MZ-B10/100 or MZ-N707 (no HiMD) or can list on eBay (+300 feedback). $350 or best offer/highest bid.

You arent planning on Visiting Japan anytime soon are you .

I have the B10 , and quite a few other things .

Edited by Guitarfxr

I might be going to Japan around the holidays but it probably won't do this deal much good. Can you ship? I bought my MZ-R30 from Japan and shipping wasn't too much.

I can ship much cheaper than your shipping would be , The Sony 4 track will be A fair amount to ship , so If you bring it with you I can meet you somewher , I am in the Yokohama area. Tokyo isnt to far , Anywhere in this area would be fair game . Plus I can introduce you to some VERY cool places to spend your money while your here !!!!!!!!

Let me know.

I can ship much cheaper than your shipping would be , The Sony 4 track will be A fair amount to ship , so If you bring it with you I can meet you somewher , I am in the Yokohama area. Tokyo isnt to far , Anywhere in this area would be fair game . Plus I can introduce you to some VERY cool places to spend your money while your here !!!!!!!!

Let me know.

I guessed at the weight and looks like about $35 to ship. USPS Priority, 6-10 days (must be low priority=)

I am curious as to what else you have, everything is getting hard to find.

Thanks for your offer for the tour but I forsee this problem with dropping a grand after I walk through Akihabara. I really need a third job to help pay for all this stuff. Also I would like to have this before my friends next tour.

I guessed at the weight and looks like about $35 to ship. USPS Priority, 6-10 days (must be low priority=)

I am curious as to what else you have, everything is getting hard to find.

Thanks for your offer for the tour but I forsee this problem with dropping a grand after I walk through Akihabara. I really need a third job to help pay for all this stuff. Also I would like to have this before my friends next tour.

Hehehehe it wouldnt be Akihabara we would go to my freind , oh noo noo noo .

Everybody tell him where I would take him . Come on Bob , Wiz , Raja , ya'll know very well.

you don not want a n707 they are built like shit! they look very nice but break very easily the ribbon cable on the record head is prone to snap. just dont get that model. i really like my mz-n510. its awesome!

Lets take a survey, I have had more consistent luck with more N707s than any other MD, whats the consenses?