Is there a change in Forum thread browsing?

MandoRod

I am an avid reader of the MDCF forum and MD/Hi-MD user, but seldom post myself. Just today for the first time, I select a thread to read and the first post of the thread appears as usual, but then after it, instead of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. replies, there appears a hierarchy of links representing those replies. Previously, it was quick and easy to read an entire thread then get back to the list of threads. Now I find it somewhat more difficult. Just me?

I am an avid reader of the MDCF forum and MD/Hi-MD user, but seldom post myself. Just today for the first time, I select a thread to read and the first post of the thread appears as usual, but then after it, instead of the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. replies, there appears a hierarchy of links representing those replies. Previously, it was quick and easy to read an entire thread then get back to the list of threads. Now I find it somewhat more difficult. Just me?

On the title bar of the thread (Look at your post since it is first, the Blue bar just above your post ) all the way to the right , you will see "Options " and a drop down arrow with it , klik that and select your view .