mzrh1 - remote - alternatives? something with bling?

Rate this topic

gbrunsdon

You want bling? Try to find the MD Qualia 017 Walkman's remote...

sony_qualia_remote.jpg

Seriously, for playback too, the 40ELK is a good deal. The scrolling for browsing tracks is a huge improvement.

Ha, that only comes with the Qualia, and the Qualia costs how much? 2k... I think thats about right. Seriously though, who in their right mind would buy the Qualia.

remember that Chinese eBay seller, he had close to a dozen EH1s, all silver, new... I only got one :(

I didn't have 2k$ then neither...

You mean that SNAKE who sold me a very USED EH1 that claimed it was NEW, and promised to send me another and played dumb for 3-4 months until my chance to leave feedback on Ebay had expired?? No thanks.

Mine was definitely new and shipped from Japan strangely enough. Anyhow, he's no longer listed on eBay, if that can reassure you...

I agree the inconsistency of treatment is dubious.

Let us not forget the very photo he had of the EH1 in his Ebay auction was STOLEN from a forum member!!

(Sorry for the OT folks)

Edited by theblueraja

RM-MC40ELK is what you want.

>how to change the language setting of the 40ELK from Japanese to English:

Thanks for attaching those instructions, but I'm assuming that's only for international models as I can't seem to find the Language setting for my Japanese domestic RH1 (firmware 1.0A)