Art of Noise - The Fon Mixes

Rate this topic

DerTapir

Hi,

I am really sad, because i lost my venyl-record : Art of Noise - Instruments of Darkness (The Fon Mixes)

It has vanished into the air at one of my former relocation some years ago !! :(

It's a damm good pice of a mix-Album and it's not available in germany anymore....

Does anybody own this album or know where i will get the music ?

Is the site save ??

Any experience with the money-transfer ??

Obviously I wouldn't admit to using a site whose legality was somewhat dubious, but I can tell you that my friend has had no problems although the last time I he went to top-up his account it was a rather tortuous procedure as Visa and Mastercard refuse to deal with MP3Sparks.

The problem is: in Russia, it's legal to download from the side. But the company (its Allofmp3) has only the rights to sell it in russia.

But the german law is a little bit obscure. that means, for me as a private person, it is not alowed to download from the side, because it has no German Licence....

would I live in Switzerland, i would have no problems, because in Switzerland its allowed, to download such files from the internet, if it is for private purpose.

There are the same law problems in Germany for making copys of your own CDs for private purpose or for making gifts to your friends -> its definitely NOT allowed to make ANY copy for private use, but it's definitely NOT avenged

But it's not allowed AND will be AVANGED, trying to cheat or remove any kind of copy protection in order to get the copy !!!

So you will go "to jail" not for the copy,

you will go "to jail" because of cheating or removing the protection mechanism.....

crazy law !!! :wacko:

So for now, i will NOT download it..... :(

• 3 weeks later...