Looking for MZ-RH10 AND MZ-M200 ( Black ONLY )

Rate this topic

twfree

I've seen new MZ-M200 on Amazon lately for as low as $329. Considering that includes the microphone, it's a good price. They come and go, though--try checking in regularly for 3 or 4 days. You can also find the MZ-M200 at www.bhphoto.com and possibly at www.minidisco.com .

Be realistic about what you're going to pay. No one is giving these away.

I have found 4 Mz-M100 on ebay so far , they wont go that high since Christmas . I believe somewhere $200 or less .I was waiting on M200 , see how low they will go .

PS::::: I have heard on Christmas day pass 12PM has speical offer for under $200 . I will see try to get 2 .

Last time Amazon had offer only $295 but you have to apply credit card through them . At the time , I didnt buy it because more offer will come .

Cheer up. :new_russian: . :new_russian:

Oh yea , I did look at ebay , but most of them dont take care of thier MD that well . Scratches all over the place .

Plus the MD might by dropped before ...... :dance2:

Look out when you buy USED .

I have an MZ-RH10 and I don't think it's one of their better units. The display is the best of any MD, but the buttons on the unit have always been a problem. Pushing the volume up initiates a search, there are also quirks with the "stop".

I have had good luck buying used minidisc from Craigslist, the advantage being you can actually see and try the gear before you buy it. Good luck with your search.

I have an MZ-RH10 and I don't think it's one of their better units. The display is the best of any MD, but the buttons on the unit have always been a problem. Pushing the volume up initiates a search, there are also quirks with the "stop".

I have had good luck buying used minidisc from Craigslist, the advantage being you can actually see and try the gear before you buy it. Good luck with your search.

Thanks for sharing experience of MZ-Rh10 . Yeah , I like to display too . But , since you said has some problem o nthe bottom :thank_you2:

I think I will stick with RH1 . Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi , MCF,

Recently I am looking for MZ-RH10 and MZ-M200 with BLACK one . But ,I prefer MZ-RH10 first .

PLease email me if you got those for sale .

PS . Must be in good conditions with all original accessories.

I just posted my RH10 for sale in the Classifieds. I also included pics, go check it out.