FS: Sony MZ-RH10 (Blue) & Sharp MD-MT831 (Blue)

Rate this topic

miufahkiu

First up for grabs:

*** Sony MZ-RH10 Portable MiniDisc Recorder (Blue) *** SOLD

• Original owner
  • Purchased in Japan
  • Excellent condition
  • Includes all original accessories (remote, headphones, AA battery extension, manuals, etc.)
  • ***SOLD***
  • PayPal only

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Secondly:

Sharp MD-MT831 Portable MiniDisc Recorder (Blue)

• Second owner
  • Includes all original accessories (remote, headphones, AA battery extension, manuals, etc.), except box
  • Unit does not record or play. Unit displays "Can'tREADa" error after TOC read (see picture below). The error occured after not being used for about a year, in my posession. I do not know how the unit was damaged and I have never dropped the unit. The unit was in perfect working condition prior to this occurence and is still in pristine cosmetic condition. I have not attempted to fix the unit.
  • Accepting offers
  • PayPal only
IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Edited by miufahkiu

Yeah , actually "selling" something on these forums that doesn't work , is really bad form . The MD forum is supposed to be a place of trust , and community , to put it out as just a place to dump your broken gear isnt very cool dude .

If it is broken , you either fix it , or put it at an appropriate price for spare parts , or give it away . We share stuff and trade stuff on these forums .

This isnt Ebay .

My apologies for infuriating some of the members on here. I did not foresee that selling clearly stated non-functioning equipment would cause such an uproar. I have modified my posting to include details of the unit's condition and have taken down the asking price. Do not paint me as a sleazebag who is trying to pawn off faulty equipment. The reason why I posted the MT831 on here is because I have no intention of fixing the unit, so if someone else wants to buy the unit and do the repair themself, the unit is available for them.

Edited by miufahkiu

My apologies for infuriating some of the members on here. I did not foresee that selling clearly stated non-functioning equipment would cause such an uproar. I have modified my posting to include details of the unit's condition and have taken down the asking price. Do not paint me as a sleazebag who is trying to pawn off faulty equipment. The reason why I posted the MT831 on here is because I have no intention of fixing the unit, so if someone else wants to buy the unit and do the repair themself, the unit is available for them.

Thanks for the clarification,, do you accept anything other than paypal, much of the world doesn't use it.

Take care,

Bob

I sent you a message about purchasing this unit. Bob :good:

• 2 weeks later...

miufahkiu,

Got the RH10 yesterday- All seems great. I love the blue color of the player and remote( I've never seen either of them in blue before ). It was nice doin' business with you-hopefuly we can do it again in the future.

Thanks alot and have a great New Year !,

Bob (B.I.L.B.) :good: