SOLD: MZ-RH1

Rate this topic

alrose312

Hi - I have my eye on an expensive pair of speakers, so I'm looking to get rid of my virtually new, mint condition MZ-RH1 to help fund the purchase. It is a black RH1 that has been very gently used. Original box and accessories will be included, just as if it came from the store. It is only 6 months old (still have the receipt if you want proof) and I haven't used it much at all. It's never left my house and it is in perfect condition (see the pics in my post below).

Not sure what to ask - I think I've seen used RH1s go for $270 plus shipping on eBay. Give me your best offer.

Thanks,

alrose312

Edited by alrose312

Ya - I had one bad experience with a buyer who had a bit of buyer's remorse and tried to drag me through the mud.

I have great feedback here, and on head-fi (other than the one). I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay (under Volksjettatrek).

anyone who has dealt with me here - please speak up and let the truth be told. My most recent transaction was a MZ-DH10P which I sold to Raintheory

it seems alrose had bad feedback on head-fi

Hi - I have my eye on an expensive pair of speakers, so I'm looking to get rid of my virtually new, mint condition MZ-RH1 to help fund the purchase. It is a black RH1 that has been very gently used. Original box and accessories will be included, just as if it came from the store. It is only 6 months old (still have the receipt if you want proof) and I haven't used it much at all. It's never left my house and it is in perfect condition (see the pics in my post below).

Not sure what to ask - I think I've seen used RH1s go for $270 plus shipping on eBay. Give me your best offer.

alrose312

Hi.

I'm french and I'm looking for a "almost new" black RH1...

The price I can pay it is depending of the carriage costs to FRANCE...

Do you know how much they can be ?

I will propose you a price depending of carriage costs.

thanks,

regards,

B.

Yes - please send a personal message to me with any offers, as well as where exactly you are located so that I can figure out the shipping cost. Thank you.

I can assure you that the MZ-RH1 is practically new. I have already packed it so that it is identical to the way I received it from the store I bought it from.

Contacte-le par MP. Plus efficace et plus discret :glare:

Thanks,

alrose312

I've seen them go for over $300, used. So I'm sure you can get $300 here, if it includes shipping. But be prepared to wait for a while til someone buys it. There are a lot of cheapskates on here. :lol: I've been trying to sell my RH10 in mint condition with all accessories (minus the SS cd) with extra blank MDs for $260 shipped. But no one wants to buy. :unknw:

Thanks - I kind of need the money soon, so if it doesn't go here within a week, I'll probably go to eBay.

I've seen them go for over $300, used. So I'm sure you can get $300 here, if it includes shipping. But be prepared to wait for a while til someone buys it. There are a lot of cheapskates on here. :lol: I've been trying to sell my RH10 in mint condition with all accessories (minus the SS cd) with extra blank MDs for $260 shipped. But no one wants to buy. :unknw: