The joys of removable media + art

Rate this topic

theblueraja

There is a popular (underground) minimal techno collection called Basic Channel that has a series on vinyl, but their CDs come in these unique METAL BOX casings. Well I managed to fit the collection on two standard MDs in LP2, and thanks to bland10000 and his hooking me up with these very unique metal tin MD cases, I was able to put make a special immortal set in these cases, and the music is on the heaviest MDs around; the TDK Pro series.

m001.jpg

m002.jpg

m003.jpg

m006.jpg

m005.jpg

m004.jpg

There is a popular (underground) minimal techno collection called Basic Channel that has a series on vinyl, but their CDs come in these unique METAL BOX casings. Well I managed to fit the collection on two standard MDs in LP2, and thanks to bland10000 and his hooking me up with these very unique metal tin MD cases, I was able to put make a special immortal set in these cases, and the music is on the heaviest MDs around; the TDK Pro series.

m001.jpg

m002.jpg

m003.jpg

m006.jpg

m005.jpg

m004.jpg

absolutely stunning, if the music is 1/100th as nice as the packaging it would be incredible. Thanks for posting, I'm on my way to check the site out. Would probably sound good on the earbuds I posted!!

Bob

Thanks - actually I had no intent on converting anyone to the music, but if you want samples that original link has none. This 'best of' collection of the serie on Amazon should help.

Basic Channel Compilation

Be sure to keep an open mind... some have said it sounds like you're just running the dish washer :P

Edited by theblueraja