I've ordered a minidisc from Minidisc canada.....

Rate this topic

Kimahri

Hi there!!!

I'm new here so please excuse me if I'm writing in the wrong section.

I've ordered an RH1 from minidisc canada and paid with Paypal but in the order page under the status of the order nothing is written..... and the order is not processed yet..... I've already paid with Paypal and write them sone questions but no answer.

Is that site working??? I live in Italy and I don't think that's the problem. I've made and paid the order on 6 February 2008 but no answer.....

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Hi there!!!

I'm new here so please excuse me if I'm writing in the wrong section.

I've ordered an RH1 from minidisc canada and paid with Paypal but in the order page under the status of the order nothing is written..... and the order is not processed yet..... I've already paid with Paypal and write them sone questions but no answer.

Is that site working??? I live in Italy and I don't think that's the problem. I've made and paid the order on 6 February 2008 but no answer.....

Thanks and sorry for my english.

put up a paypal disbute, then they might answer some questions

if your paypal acct wasn't verified shouldn't they notify u or at least reply to your emails? well glad everything worked out for u.

I don't know.... however I've checked right now in my paypal account and it says I'm verified. I don't know if this is only for my country or what.

I only hope my minidisc arrive all in one piece here.

Minidisc Canada is great. I bought my NH1, DH10P, and loads of blanks from them over the past few years. When i do get an RH1 it will be from them. They seem to have great deals on HiMD blanks in particular. My last order was for some of those, as well as a disc cleaner, and it arrived two days later. I've never used PayPal with them though.

Minidisc Canada is great. I bought my NH1, DH10P, and loads of blanks from them over the past few years. When i do get an RH1 it will be from them. They seem to have great deals on HiMD blanks in particular. My last order was for some of those, as well as a disc cleaner, and it arrived two days later. I've never used PayPal with them though.

Good to hear this. The problem are the italian customs.... they suck. If you are lucky you get what you ordered otherwise you can say bye-bye to it.

They shipped my rh with ems so I hope there shouldn't be any problem. I 've always wanted a mini-disc player since the day they came out on the market! :D

Stay tuned! XD

I know that............. <_< I remember when I saw the first models here...

But only recently(hem...) I noticed you can listen to mp3, even if atrac3 is a better compression.

I've already own an old ipod mini first generation, then I bought a 5th g ipod 30gb, I want that minidisc because it's cool!!!! :dance3: