Very Bad news freinds

Rate this topic

Strungup

as of Feb 28 Stage6.com will be shutting down .

It has been one of my Major sources of encouragement , living in a foreign country shut off from my own language .

Divx , is a video format much like quicktime , but this service allowed everyone to share there videos , to be able to download a video of Jackson Brown in the 70's , or Pink Floyd Live , or Stevie Nicks , and a Great many others , channels tat were dedicated to the exposure of JPop with Translated Subtitles , so the non Japanese speaker could actually understand what these artist said . The effort and time , will all be lost .........

Visit it at least once before it goes , Leave a message if your a member .download what you can before it is gone .......

I watched "Seven Years in tibet " in Hd , ........... on Stage 6 .

http://www.stage6.com/

It is official , Stage 6 , is no longer functional , it the past 24 hours , I downloaded 94 GB worth of very rare , footage , Old movies , Music Videos that never saw the Light of MTV , as well as those that did

There were people kind enough to take the Time out of there lives , to Translate and transcribe , subtitle a Large repository of Japanese Music videos , so so the outside world could get a hint of what the artists were saying .

I was so glad to have those because my Japanese is moderate at best , and it was a great way to learn .

Introduced to Crystal Kay , she is the Japanese version of Janet Jackson , They look almost identical , a young Janet

Introduced to Sowelu , because I could understand what she was saying , I liked her music.

so many groups I could name , but not enough room to type them .

Stage 6 ,...... I will miss u . You helped keep me sane in this lonely place

Any news/talk of a replacement site? Similar sites?

They said that they were transfering everyone to VEOH , , the problem with that is VEOH hosts all kinds of different formats , and they want you to download there own player , which I am not so sure about