SUPPLY & DEMAND

Rate this topic

mdt1007

Well it does look to be in pristine condition, and it does come with a bundled mic.

But still, yeah thats pricey.

I also noticed some semi-misinformation... the listing states that it can record in SP/LP2/LP4, and although this is true, the unit itself cannot record in these formats (SonicStage is needed and the only way to get these formats is to transfer that way).

EDIT: This quote about sums up the knowledge this individual has about the unit "If you are not familiar with some special characteristics of the newer MD recorders, like the MZ-S1, here are some simple explanations:"

He goes on to say things like: "OpenMG is a jukebox", lol/

Edited by raintheory

There's one seller in particular who regularly lists MD and Hi-MD stuff for quite high prices. The items are often bundled with a couple of cheap mics, a cheap case, some discs, an extra battery, etc - so it looks like you're getting a lot for the money. $175 for something like an MZ-R900 is pretty ridiculous these days, however. Same goes for used MZ-NH700's - I've seen them go for $225.

Edited by ZosoIV

A totally different sutiation is here in Russia: http://www.pleer.ru/_14308.html - the RH1 currently sells for about $240, and the price actually dropped by some $70 during the last two or three weeks.

In the beginning of the last year I paid about $410 for my first RH1, when it was really hard to find here, and about $320 for the second one, when it became available through SonyStyle.ru.

Edited by Avrin

A totally different sutiation is here in Russia: http://www.pleer.ru/_14308.html - the RH1 currently sells for about $240, and the price actually dropped by some $70 during the last two or three weeks.

In the beginning of the last year I paid about $410 for my first RH1, when it was really hard to find here, and about $320 for the second one, when it became available through SonyStyle.ru.

Good price, neat site, do they ship out of Russia?

Bob