Sharp MD-M11E

Rate this topic

zarn

Hi,

I just bought a MZ-RH1 so my old Sharp MD-M11e is surplus to requirements.

It was only ever used for transferring recordings from my other portable MD to PC over its optical out so is almost mint with very few hours on it, no button ware and only one tiny scratch, has all the accesories including unused pouch, headphones, two batteries and is boxed (box a little shelf worn but not torn)

Someone I know is interested could someone tell me what I should be asking for it please or would I be better putting it on ebay?

many thanks

Jay

Edited by Jay1234

Hi,

I just bought a MZ-RH1 so my old Sharp MD-M11e is surplus to requirements.

It was only ever used for transferring recordings from my other portable MD to PC over its optical out so is almost mint with very few hours on it, no button ware and only one tiny scratch, has all the accesories including unused pouch, headphones, two batteries and is boxed (box a little shelf worn but not torn)

Someone I know is interested could someone tell me what I should be asking for it please or would I be better putting it on ebay?

many thanks

Jay

beautiful looking unit, looked to be about $450.00 in 1994, don't really know if it's a collector's item, the optical in and out is a plus. Go for what you can get, but remember it's 14 years old.

Bob

Hi,

Thanks bob, but any idea what its worth? I know I paid a fortune for it, way back when (being in the UK) I haven't a clue what its worth now, I didn't want to rip the guy off but at the same time wanted to get back whatever I can.

Cheers, A whole lot, i have promised someone locally first refusal on it, and as mentioned I am in the UK so if your not also over here shipping might be a bit pricy, but your welcome to make an offer..

Thanks all

jay

Hi,

Thanks bob, but any idea what its worth? I know I paid a fortune for it, way back when (being in the UK) I haven't a clue what its worth now, I didn't want to rip the guy off but at the same time wanted to get back whatever I can.

Cheers, A whole lot, i have promised someone locally first refusal on it, and as mentioned I am in the UK so if your not also over here shipping might be a bit pricy, but your welcome to make an offer..

Thanks all

jay

Hi Jay,

I'd think somewheres in the 50 to 100 euro range, don't know if there are any listings on ebay or amazon that you can take a cue from. It's a pretty esoteric piece of equipement, so you may have to just take what you can get for it, good luck,

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jay,

I'd think somewheres in the 50 to 100 euro range, don't know if there are any listings on ebay or amazon that you can take a cue from. It's a pretty esoteric piece of equipement, so you may have to just take what you can get for it, good luck,

Bob

I think 50 euro's might even be pushing it. You have to remember that your equipment doesn't even support Hi-MD. Furthermore, minidiscs are somewhat of a novelty now. Honestly speaking, although I love minidiscs, I believe it is a far outdated technology. I mean I can only see the most hardcore collectors shelling out 50 euros...especially when you can get a brand spanking new SONY flash-based mp3 player for under 50 euro's. Times have changed man...

Edited by tel3