Which is the best SonicStage version?

Rate this topic

markey

Guest Stuge

SonicStage ver3.4 is much faster as comppared to ts previous vesions but a lot of bugs a have also crepet up in Sonic Stage ver 3.3 & up..But i will still prefer to use SonicStage ver3.4 .As I t is more user friendly .

I use to get lot of Gracenote problem with previous version but after upgrading to SSver3.4 i`m not getting those silly errors .

Guest Stuge

but sonicstage 3.4 is give alot of problems. like converion and transfer issues.

I do agree that in few case SSver3.4 is more than a headache like the problem you had(I had that propblem also ) but i don`t recommened other members to use lower version usless they feel it really a headache b`coz it is much faster * many new features are added..

but sonicstage 3.4 is give alot of problems. like converion and transfer issues.

No Mp3 --> ATRAC conversion/transfer issues at my end with SonicStage 3.4.

If you must employ SonicStage for file conversion (Mp3 to ATRAC) and do not need the new additions brought about by version 3.4, stick with version 3.1 till we can discern why it's not working for you (within this thread).

• 2 weeks later...

After rectifying some issues that i had earlier, i must say say that sonicstage 3.4 is very stable. it did not crash or hang in my computer. now i can convert and transfer without any problems. furthermore, obtaining cd info from gracenote was also stable and hassle free. the loading time for ss3.4 was also very fast. i can safely say ss 3.4, is the stable and fastest version so far.

Thanks

:)

Guest Stuge

After rectifying some issues that i had earlier, i must say say that sonicstage 3.4 is very stable. it did not crash or hang in my computer. now i can convert and transfer without any problems. furthermore, obtaining cd info from gracenote was also stable and hassle free. the loading time for ss3.4 was also very fast. i can safely say ss 3.4, is the stable and fastest version so far.

Thanks

:)

One more to say Sonic Stage ver3.4 is the best (till now ) :D:D:D:wave:

Now You have also joined the SonicStage ver3.4 club

• 2 weeks later...