FS: Excellent Condition MZ-RH10 (with flickr photos)

Rate this topic

mdt1007

I have an excellently taken care of MZ-RH10 for sale

body and face looks absolutely new - I cut out a PDA screen protector to protect the OLED face

comes with its original nimh battery as well as two brand new GP nimh gumsticks and GP charger (the yellow one)

original AC adpater and USB cable are included

$220 shipped continental USA

EDIT - PHOTOS ARE UP - Flickr Link here -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55649797@N00/...628357406/show/

thx

Edited by whoisyoshi

Does anyone have any information on this seller?

I have an excellently taken care of MZ-RH10 for sale

body and face looks absolutely new - I cut out a PDA screen protector to protect the OLED face

comes with its original nimh battery as well as two brand new GP nimh gumsticks and GP charger (the yellow one)

original AC adpater and USB cable are included

$220 shipped continental USA

don't have time to post pictures right now, but I will once I get replies from serious potential buyers

thx

Edited by alrose312

Does anyone have any information on this seller?

Though this is the first time I'm listing on this forum, I have prior ebay feedback - "whoisyoshi" and prior to that, "uvholic" which I have sold plenty under. I will ebay these if nobody buys it within two weeks. thanks

Long story short - I was scammed/tricked by a forum member who purchased my silver RH1. Under the pretense that he would buy both this RH10 and the new silver RH1 I was also selling, I gave him a substantial discount off my asking price for the RH1. He was the single most paranoid purchaser I have ever dealt with in my history of online selling. His suspicion rubbed off on me and made me uncomfortable. I had lingering thoughts of whether or not he would try to illegally outsmart me and claim the package not arriving or purposely damaging the device on arrival so he could file for a chargeback in Paypal. So I shipped it to him fully insured, registered and with a signature as well as a return receipt, for defense in the unlikely case that he would try to convince Paypal that "I" was the one who scammed him. (what's the legal penalty for a false claim like that anyway?)

Oh the irony - He never intended on buying this RH10... rather only to get me agree to give him a combined purchase discount. He wanted me to ship to him the RH1 "first" and because "he didn't trust me, and that this was the first time we were doing business", he would buy the RH10 later. He's not responding to any of my emails now that he has his RH1 in his hands.

With the lack of interest around this forum these days, I've finally ebayed it. Disappointing... I thought forum members shared a common minidisc hobby/interest and looked out for one another. Guess I'm naive

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:IT&ih=010

Of over 60000 MDCF members, it isn't impossible that there is some rotten fruit infortunately :glare: .

Yes, that's what's best to do, indeed!

We are all sort of" Fruity " :crazy: for hanging on tooth and nail to our MD's . but as Wiz said , some of the fruit has turned rotten :bad: , and needs to be thrown out

Wow,

Bad luck.

How much did the RH1 sell for compared to what you wanted

Gave him about $25 off

leave the feedback about that person in the feedback area , so that others wont deal with him / her

I forgot his username since I cleared out my message box. Will an email be okay? Also, what's to stop someone from making new identities if they want to buy stuff again? Frustrating...

as General Ourumov says in the intro to Goldeneye - "You.. Can't Win."

Gave him about $25 off

I forgot his username since I cleared out my message box. Will an email be okay? Also, what's to stop someone from making new identities if they want to buy stuff again? Frustrating...

as General Ourumov says in the intro to Goldeneye - "You.. Can't Win."

Was his name "heavtank"? He's been asking about my RH10 but after I respond to his messages he doesn't respond back. I even offered to sell it to him for a lower price but he didn't reply. He seems suspicious.

Was his name "heavtank"? He's been asking about my RH10 but after I respond to his messages he doesn't respond back. I even offered to sell it to him for a lower price but he didn't reply. He seems suspicious.

I vaguely remember that name. I think it washim. Strange thing is, even when we corresponded through email, never once did he address me by my name. I only found out his name when he gave me his shipping address. On top of insisting that I was lying and that I was trying to pass off a used RH1 as new, pretty rude if you ask me. In retrospect I regret agreeing to sell it to him. Nobody should have to take that kind of lip from anyone around here. Good luck trying to sell your RH10. If you're going to ebay it, I suggest give it a week or so after my listing ends.

WHAT !! You offer me for lower price . DO I have MUST to buy it . I dont think so.

WHAT !! You offer me for lower price . DO I have MUST to buy it . I dont think so.

I never said you have to buy it, but you can use common courtesy to let me know if you are or are not interested. You're the only who has inquired about my sale. Anyway, I lowered my price again so check out my thread.

• 3 weeks later...

paid instantly. looks like transaction is going much smoother than my last sale to on this forum..

Good luck with your sale and hopefully the buyer is not a scammer. I sold 2 video game consoles on ebay to people with 0 feedback. They paid for the items but after they recieved it they falsely claimed that they never recieved the products and asked their credit card company for a chargeback. Save all your shipping info as proof that you sent it. I don't sell anything to anyone with 0 feedback. I sold my RH10 on this forum for $230. After bogus paypal fees and shipping costs, my net profit was $212. What's your net profit after bogus paypal and ebay fees???

Good luck with your sale and hopefully the buyer is not a scammer. I sold 2 video game consoles on ebay to people with 0 feedback. They paid for the items but after they recieved it they falsely claimed that they never recieved the products and asked their credit card company for a chargeback. Save all your shipping info as proof that you sent it. I don't sell anything to anyone with 0 feedback. I sold my RH10 on this forum for $230. After bogus paypal fees and shipping costs, my net profit was $212. What's your net profit after bogus paypal and ebay fees???

bit more than yours

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=200234452121