Help!

Rate this topic

NeedMDs!

Hi,

I'm traveling to SF tomorrow to do some research-related interviews with my minidisc recorder, and I just realized that I have no more minidiscs and have no idea where in San Francisco I can buy some... I need them by 10am on Wednesday. Any advice!?!?!

Thanks!

C

Hi,

I'm traveling to SF tomorrow to do some research-related interviews with my minidisc recorder, and I just realized that I have no more minidiscs and have no idea where in San Francisco I can buy some... I need them by 10am on Wednesday. Any advice!?!?!

Thanks!

C

Don't know SF, but if I were me, I'd start at a Sony store, and try Wal Mart, or a Fry's,

HTH

Bob

Hi,

Thanks!

C

Go to "Japan Town " and in the Japan Town area , are some small electronics shops ( and resteraunts galore) the ones that carry anything Sony related will probably have discs

Also down in China Town a lot of the alley electronics and dept. stores of all places , pick me up a bottle of Lai Chu while your there

Yes! Well, if I can find you in time... I'll be in downtown SF until 6 ish and the in the east bay tomorrow. Where are you? Thanks!

Hehe, you'll probably won't find those "camera shacks" selling MDs anymore.. they're a thing of the past.

Luckily I'm in the area. Want some?

(heh)

I meant to say the east bay tonight... Just got off plane

Yes! Well, if I can find you in time... I'll be in downtown SF until 6 ish and the in the east bay tomorrow. Where are you? Thanks!