Hi_MD Disc Stockist in UK?

Rate this topic

deadwing

Hi,

The best place for blanks and for quick delivery is

http://www.discountdiscs.co.uk/

and they have new Hi Md players in stock (NH600).

I have used them a lot and they are excellent.

They are physically at Unit 18, Town Yard Business Park, Station Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8BF, England

Best regards

Grf

If you are in London just walk down Tottenham Court Road W.1 Load of electronic shops selling almost everything.

MD recorders (RH1) usually always in stock as well as MD blanks both 74/80 min and HIi-MD.

Even HMV in Oxford street sells loads of Normal 74/80 min MD blanks.

Cheers

-k

Hi,

The best place for blanks and for quick delivery is

http://www.discountdiscs.co.uk/

and they have new Hi Md players in stock (NH600).

I have used them a lot and they are excellent.

They are physically at Unit 18, Town Yard Business Park, Station Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 8BF, England

Best regards

Grf

Amazon.co.uk is currently selling the 2nd gen blue 1gb discs for £1.99 a pop. Just bought 3, and manged to get free delivery on my order.

Amazon.co.uk is currently selling the 2nd gen blue 1gb discs for £1.99 a pop. Just bought 3, and manged to get free delivery on my order.

I saw those but they said 'currently out of stock' I got a 3 pack from a company called K K Electronics on Amazon Marketplace for £9.99, they arrived the day after I ordered them too!

I take it there is no physical difference between these 2nd gen blue discs and the original ones? I've formatted all three of the new onws so I assume they'll be ok in my MZ-NH1?

Hope so, they are going to get some 'hammer' over the next 3 days!!!

I saw those but they said 'currently out of stock' I got a 3 pack from a company called K K Electronics on Amazon Marketplace for £9.99, they arrived the day after I ordered them too!

I take it there is no physical difference between these 2nd gen blue discs and the original ones? I've formatted all three of the new onws so I assume they'll be ok in my MZ-NH1?

Thought as much - at £1.99 they were never going to hang around long (even despite the apparent falling popularity of the format). My 3 discs arrived this morning.

Deadwing: The only difference I have found is that the newer ones seem to provide a couple of mb extra space, for some reason.

Deadwing: The only difference I have found is that the newer ones seem to provide a couple of mb extra space, for some reason. They still are shown to be available at this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-HiMD-1GB-Mini...0572&sr=1-7

Thought as much - at £1.99 they were never going to hang around long (even despite the apparent falling popularity of the format). My 3 discs arrived this morning.

Deadwing: The only difference I have found is that the newer ones seem to provide a couple of mb extra space, for some reason.

Deadwing: The only difference I have found is that the newer ones seem to provide a couple of mb extra space, for some reason. They still are shown to be available at this link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-HiMD-1GB-Mini...0572&sr=1-7

Wow thank you so much!

I just bought a load tonight, and they are at £1.99. Thanks for sharing this with us. I might get some more at this price lol! :rolleyes:

I've just ordered and taken delivery of another 5 :)