E-Bay Bargain !

Rate this topic

mangizmo

:pleasantry::pleasantry: Just picked up TWO brand new MZ NH-1 Hi Md units...boxed and complete totally brand new for £19.99 UKP each plus £5.00 postage...ie £45.00 total for two brand new ones !!!.....both with that funky remote as well... I am pretty pleased with that deal :give_heart2: ....I love E-Bay, it was a big retailer, and I dont think they knew one md player from another...so sold them off cheap

here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...N:IT&ih=016

despite saying "refurbished"...they are both clearly brand new....bargain !!

Edited by mangizmo

:pleasantry::pleasantry: Just picked up TWO brand new MZ NH-1 Hi Md units...boxed and complete totally brand new for £19.99 UKP each plus £5.00 postage...ie £45.00 total for two brand new ones !!!.....both with that funky remote as well... I am pretty pleased with that deal :give_heart2: ....I love E-Bay, it was a big retailer, and I dont think they knew one md player from another...so sold them off cheap

here:

aw man, it's gone! :,(

what a nice opportunity! congrats!

here:

I have bought Hi-MD units from this seller before, and while they give great bargains the stock showed signs of being used. But at such low prices nobody can argue. Well done!

I have bought Hi-MD units from this seller before, and while they give great bargains the stock showed signs of being used. But at such low prices nobody can argue. Well done!

Me too. Sadly they have no more left :(

I bought one before and it had a battery missing. How have you fared with the units you got?

That brilliant!

Out of interest what is the battery life like? I've read that the Li-Ion batteries only last for three or four years whether they are used or not, and these must be getting near to the end of their natural lives.

If they're still ok, it's even better because you'd have had to spend around £40 just on two new batteries, so in effect you've got the machines for nothing.

Me too. Sadly they have no more left :(

I bought one before and it had a battery missing. How have you fared with the units you got?

I bought one of their NH700s, and they delivered the NH600 instead. It was also obviously used and not new like advertised. So I wrote them back and they agreed to change it.

Edited by kino170878

The battery life is totally great, I think this is a lovely unit, at first I didnt like the idea of a gumstick battery and a charging station and a propriotary USB cable, but I find the units just so nicely designed and slick....I think they are brilliant

One of the boxes had a sticker on the front which sais "was £199.99...NOW ONLY £99.99"...and I bought it for 19.99 !!! plus £3.50 postage

I will use it every day for hours (I drive for several hours per day) ...I listen to audiobooks and some music in the car via an FM transmitter, I find MD very reliable, I like SS and it just works for me...my wife also uses MD extensively, something about removeable discs...she can deal with that, she knows where she is with is

ironic that as PCs became more powerful and SS was refined and Hi-Md was introduced....MD works as we always wanted it to...it was discontinued (virtually)....love MD and I love the NH1

That brilliant!

Out of interest what is the battery life like? I've read that the Li-Ion batteries only last for three or four years whether they are used or not, and these must be getting near to the end of their natural lives.

If they're still ok, it's even better because you'd have had to spend around £40 just on two new batteries, so in effect you've got the machines for nothing.

....love MD and I love the NH1
I do like the RH1 for its ability to play mp3 files without conversion to HiMD, but I love my NH1 too. So small and beautiful. I've also had bad luck with malfunctioning buttons on several recent units including the NH900 and the RH1, but my NH1, which gets a lot of use, has had no problems at all. (And if it does, I've got a spare one in the drawer!)