Local Sony Style still selling HiMD blanks

Rate this topic

theblueraja

Stopped by the Sony Style store near Washington DC to see if they'd have ANY sign of MD still... was surprised to find a full rack of HiMD discs being sold. Refreshing sight, but who knows for how long. Their price: $6.99 each.

I apologize for the poor quality, blurred image, but I used my cell phone camera and very QUICKLY since they have so much security there I was paranoid.

HiMDs.jpg

Stopped by the Sony Style store near Washington DC to see if they'd have ANY sign of MD still... was surprised to find a full rack of HiMD discs being sold. Refreshing sight, but who knows for how long. Their price: $6.99 each.

I apologize for the poor quality, blurred image, but I used my cell phone camera and very QUICKLY since they have so much security there I was paranoid.

HiMDs.jpg

Glad to know the discs are still out there. As far as standard MD's go however, I (like most of us) have way too many already. I bet I have at least 25 I have never used...and 100+ that I may even use 10% of them (to record C2C for example with my home deck). Even those end up uploaded after editing.

Glad to know the discs are still out there. As far as standard MD's go however, I (like most of us) have way too many already. I bet I have at least 25 I have never used...and 100+ that I may even use 10% of them (to record C2C for example with my home deck). Even those end up uploaded after editing.

Then let me help take those standards off your hands...