GuitarFxr's Post MD Apocalyptic Sanctuary

Rate this topic

Strungup

I never bought from you, but I've read through this thread a lot checking out the nice players you have up for sale. It just seems like it's a lot of work, I can't imagine what it is like go through that many units. It's unfortunate that it had to come to this and your leaving the forum mate.

Life comes before material items though, so good luck on everything in yours mate.

All the best,

-Brian

It is now 2009

and I have had to take stock of my Health , My time , My responsibilities , and My Family situation .

I have to say that while I really enjoy the MDCF , and sharing in it . I just will not have time or the means , to salvage MD's anymore .

So thanks to those who bought from me , stay in touch .

" The scene of this world is changing " and so must I ........

In fact this is also goodbye to the forums .

Good luck Guitarfxr, I will miss you, and don't worry, theblueraja, bobt and I will hold up the fort as long as we can (or until we die or get nuked) and sustain the faith in the MD/Hi-MD Revolution. Thanks to you, I got even more hardcore into MD/Hi-MD and have learned an awful lot more about my beloved media and format than I had on my own (I have been an MD freak since December 1998). Thanks to you and eveyone else on here, I increased my stock of MD/Hi-MD units to the point where I am happy now having also secured my lifetime share of units/remotes/blank discs/cases/accessories as well.

Thanks for all you have done in my almost two years on this board, you will be missed, good luck and every once in a while, let us know what's going on.

Peace out,

Ray Jackson

MDCF user ID: BIGHMW

It is now 2009

and I have had to take stock of my Health , My time , My responsibilities , and My Family situation .

I have to say that while I really enjoy the MDCF , and sharing in it . I just will not have time or the means , to salvage MD's anymore .

So thanks to those who bought from me , stay in touch .

As well, good luck in all you do, I know you will look this way once in a while,for all thanks for your diligence to MD, take care my friend

Bob

Your contributions and enthusiasm will be missed.

Best of luck to you and your family in the future.

To many you were their link to Japan and - speaking for myself - it was a blast seeing no-longer-sold designs from years back being so actively pursued and displayed by you. I think a lot of that magic is lost in today's hardware, and if I weren't such a lossless whore already stocked up on several units, I'd be more inclined to spend on some of that, too.

Best of luck to you.